PDA

View Full Version : Adsense optimization report

mulligan
2nd August 2007, 07:04 AM
Has anyone implemented the suggestions Google send out and if so did it make a difference to your bottom line?

Example:

Dear Publisher,
Here is your optimization report for the month of August.

After an automatic review of your sites, we think you might be able to improve your monetization using the following tips:
Adsense for Search adds both functionality and revenue to your site.
You are not currently using Adsense for Search on your sites.

How can I fix this? Dismiss this tip.

We hope these tips are helpful, and encourage you to experiment using different layouts and formats--no two sites monetize the same way!
Sincerely,

Olney
2nd August 2007, 07:15 AM
I can sum up every report you will ever receive by Google.

1. Ad more Adsense boxes & you may make more money, we know we will!!!

touchring
2nd August 2007, 07:39 AM
I use adsense search for my site, the returns are not terrific, at best the same as big rectangles - and only in cases where the language or keyword does gets a lot of ads. In most cases, it doesn't work well. If the keywords don't return ads, the result is zero.

On the other hand, it does improve user experience and helps repeat visits, at laest what i thought, especially for broad keywords like software, music, or shopping.

jacksonm
2nd August 2007, 08:30 AM
Has anyone implemented the suggestions Google send out and if so did it make a difference to your bottom line?

I put three ad blocks per page on 2 of my sites. I really should make a separate channel for each block to see which one gets clicked the most.

What I really want to know is how to delete these damned Optimization Report messages from my adsense overview page. I have to scroll past this spam just to get to the links for my custom reports...