PDA

View Full Version : High Paying Keywords

idn
12th August 2007, 06:16 PM
I don't know about you guys, but trying to figure out the highest paying keywords for all these different languages is quite a chore. I have a lot of general idns which allows me the freedom to choose a lot of different keywords, but I know my keywords are not optimized. Is this information readily available or is it a trade secret? Any thoughts?

Rubber Duck
12th August 2007, 06:23 PM
I don't know about you guys, but trying to figure out the highest paying keywords for all these different languages is quite a chore. I have a lot of general idns which allows me the freedom to choose a lot of different keywords, but I know my keywords are not optimized. Is this information readily available or is it a trade secret? Any thoughts?

For parking at the moment, I am just using the keyword of the domain. Not enough traffic to worry about optimisation yet!

bwhhisc
12th August 2007, 06:29 PM
For adult sites in Asia try (keyword in English) VCD
It will usually serve up good related video/ adult ads.

idn
12th August 2007, 07:15 PM
For parking at the moment, I am just using the keyword of the domain. Not enough traffic to worry about optimisation yet!

True, so true. Yet, sometimes when I switch a keyword it pays twice as much!

Rubber Duck
12th August 2007, 07:23 PM
Well it is a complexed issue.

If you get clicks on certain Ads they will pay more than for others. Click through rates will vary according to Ads given and the position of those Ads. It may even be that relevant Ads allow your traffic to build better than non-relevant Ads which may pay more, but have a lower conversion rate. Then you have all the Google factors which we can only guess at. You need a lot of data for it to be statistically significant. Trying to make such decision on very thin data is probably a complete waste of time and effort.