View Full Version : This guy wants $xxx,xxx names on horrible names

IDNCowboy
20th August 2007, 11:08 PM
http://www.dnforum.com/showthread.php?t=245895
ISHOPIBUY.COM
USHOPUBUY.com

burnsinternet
21st August 2007, 01:09 AM
They have the words shop and buy in them. And no foreign-looking squiggly lines. Must be worth a fortune out there in ASCII land.

bwhhisc
21st August 2007, 02:46 AM
Their only redeming quality is the adult keyword HO in both of them.

burnsinternet
21st August 2007, 02:54 AM
OK, so now I understand the six figure price tag. Good job spotting that one, Bill. This seller should just park and hold. He or she will be on easy street just from all the type-in traffic revenue. Lucky dog!

Rubber Duck
21st August 2007, 05:12 AM
Thanks a bunch guys for giving him prominence :mad:

Any moment soon, he will be turning up here expecting me to cough up for them. :rolleyes:

burnsinternet
21st August 2007, 07:15 AM
RD, this guy would be a fool to sell these to you. He should just park them and retire on the income. Even you can see that. If you want to try and wrestle them out of his hands.

Wait a sec... He is asking 100k Uganda Shillings, yes? Or did I misread that price?

Rubber Duck
21st August 2007, 07:22 AM
RD, this guy would be a fool to sell these to you. He should just park them and retire on the income. Even you can see that. If you want to try and wrestle them out of his hands.

Wait a sec... He is asking 100k Uganda Shillings, yes? Or did I misread that price?

No, but you really should hurry. I think that must be Zimbabwian currency.

burnsinternet
21st August 2007, 08:01 AM
Maybe we should split them. PM me for details. :p

Wot
21st August 2007, 08:26 AM
I also have many crap names that I want to sell for ridiculously high prices- you have only to ask. ;)

IDNCowboy
21st August 2007, 02:32 PM
looks like they deleted the thread... i guess they thought the guy was dumb ;)