PDA

View Full Version : Hello from China

markits
27th August 2007, 03:38 PM
Hi guys,

long time no see.
Just login here to say a quick hi.

I am now in China, in one of the most remote area. Surprisly, the broadband internet speed is very fast here.

Having been visiting 14 cities 8 provinces in china during the last 4 weeks, I am deeply impressed by the economic booming across China.

BTW, the internet infrastructure here is much better than that of Canada and Australia. But, many people do not use internet at all. Most people never used email. Obviously the ecommerce business is not here yet. The development scope is enormous.

touchring
27th August 2007, 03:48 PM
Hi guys,

long time no see.
Just login here to say a quick hi.

I am now in China, in one of the most remote area. Surprisly, the broadband internet speed is very fast here.

Having been visiting 14 cities 8 provinces in china during the last 4 weeks, I am deeply impressed by the economic booming across China.

BTW, the internet infrastructure here is much better than that of Canada and Australia. But, many people do not use internet at all. Most people never used email. Obviously the ecommerce business is not here yet. The development scope is enormous.

Long time no see. :) Which cities did u visit?

markits
27th August 2007, 03:55 PM
[QUOTE= Which cities did u visit?[/QUOTE]
Hangzhou, Shaoxin, Zhenzhou, Jinan, Beijing, Tianjin, Shanghai, Nanjing, Shijiazhang, Harbin, etc..

touchring
27th August 2007, 04:11 PM
Hangzhou, Shaoxin, Zhenzhou, Jinan, Beijing, Tianjin, Shanghai, Nanjing, Shijiazhang, Harbin, etc..

Nice, :)

Hee, I got 4 of them, all dot nets, ;) Hangzhou 杭州.net (xn--6rtr6s.net), Jinan 济南.net (xn--6kr171d.net), Nanjing 南京.net (xn--1lqq7i.net), Harbin 哈尔滨.net (xn--qvrs3of3q.net).

markits
27th August 2007, 04:20 PM
Sell them to me please.

touchring
27th August 2007, 04:51 PM
:o

Giant
27th August 2007, 07:46 PM

Is it because I own [zhengzhou].com so you don't visit [zhengzhou] but visit Zhenzhou instead? :-). Where is Zhenzhou anyway?

touchring
28th August 2007, 05:44 AM
Is it because I own [zhengzhou].com so you don't visit [zhengzhou] but visit Zhenzhou instead? :-). Where is Zhenzhou anyway?

I think Zhenzhou is a top tourist attraction with it's shaolin temple. I've not been to the Henan part of china though. :)

Olney
28th August 2007, 06:28 AM
Great to hear from you visiting China
Snap some generic stock photos so members can use on their China related sites.