PDA

View Full Version : Domainsite renewal payments going directly to the CEO?

mulligan
31st August 2007, 11:05 PM
Just renewed a few domains at Domainsite via paypal and noticed the payments are going direct to Bill Mushkin, the CEO.

First time it has hapened, payments usually go to:

This email confirms that you have authorized a payment to Spot Domain LLC dba domainsite.com (support [ at ] domainsite.com) for using PayPal.

Now they are going to:

This email confirms that you have authorized a payment to Bill Mushkin (paypal [ at ] domainsite.com) for using PayPal.

What do you think?

rhys
31st August 2007, 11:20 PM
That sounds highly fishy and inappropriate. I would notify domainsite just in case.

bwhhisc
31st August 2007, 11:23 PM
As of a few days ago my paypal receipts also say "you have made a payment to Bill Mushkin"

jacksonm
31st August 2007, 11:43 PM
Hmm, about time to transfer the rest of my stuff over to dynadot, I see.

mulligan
1st September 2007, 03:16 PM
Hold off on your Domainsite payments temporarily while it's being looked into.

IDNCowboy
1st September 2007, 03:30 PM
Hold off on your Domainsite payments temporarily while it's being looked into.
Who cares who its going to... He runs the company. He's also the founder and principal of the company.

Godaddy payments are also going to "Bob Parsons" atm

blastfromthepast
1st September 2007, 03:31 PM
Who cares who its going to... He runs the company.

Exactly.

bwhhisc
1st September 2007, 03:39 PM
Who cares who its going to... He runs the company. He's also the founder and principal of the company. Godaddy payments are also going to "Bob Parsons" atm

Just worth being cautious in this day and age.

IDNCowboy
1st September 2007, 03:46 PM
thank god mulligan is not a mod..

Alot of nonsupport emails are answered by Bill himself... Why don't you let him know you're from IDNF while you're at it........ You should know what I mean....

IDNF members should give you a big handshake. Sometimes its good to remain under the radar.

touchring
1st September 2007, 04:02 PM
Actually, this is a screw up, if they don't want every tom, dick, harry support staff from india to receive every paypal related email, they should create an account using paypal@domainsite.com instead.

Another possibility is that the support@domainsite.com account is under checkings. When they place an account under checking, they freeze the funds. :o

mulligan
1st September 2007, 05:36 PM
Who cares who its going to... He runs the company. He's also the founder and principal of the company.

Suit yourself asshole .. He's the one looking into it so does that say to you that he is aware of it?

thank god mulligan is not a mod..

Alot of nonsupport emails are answered by Bill himself... Why don't you let him know you're from IDNF while you're at it........ You should know what I mean....

IDNF members should give you a big handshake. Sometimes its good to remain under the radar.
Yet again, another meaningful contribution. Why don't you try and think of something useful to say .. it's not really that hard

Drewbert
1st September 2007, 05:54 PM

Gimme an R
Gimme an E
Gimme a G
Gimme an I
Gimme an S
Gimme a T
Gimme an E
Gimme an R

Gimme an F-L-Y

What does it spell?

jacksonm
1st September 2007, 10:49 PM
Also, whois.domainsite.com hasn't responded to whois queries for about 24 hours now.