PDA

View Full Version : صوركم.com in the 3rd position, 1st page in Google!

Muhammad Mustafa
2nd September 2007, 07:05 PM
was running a search today on one of domains in Google and surprise, its in the 3rd position in the first page of results: http://www.google.com/search?q=%D8%B5%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%83%D9%85&sourceid=navclient-ff&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1B3GGGL_enEG233EG233
صوركم.com it means your pictures, pictures of you

when running a search with the term 'نطاق' it shows g blog in the end of the first page, but this one is in the 3rd position with only parked domains without a site running on it.
its a good news, I think :rolleyes:

blastfromthepast
2nd September 2007, 07:17 PM
Happends all the time. Nothing special.

Rubber Duck
2nd September 2007, 07:19 PM
I am not seeing anything, just a few of these ridiculous ASCII short hand domains.

Frankly for Arabic I would not get excited about anything that returns less than a million Search results in Google.

xxbossmanxx
2nd September 2007, 08:35 PM
Ya, a new, newer listing will pop up top. I hit #1-10 all the time then vanish off the radar. To stay up top you need serious content that changes alot or some magic seo tricks.

Muhammad Mustafa
2nd September 2007, 08:58 PM
ofcourse blast I'll have to add good content all the time to keep on #1 and SEO is essential to keep in a good pos.
what I wanted to tell here that google gave a good position for a parked IDN domain up to sites running with content their, see g blog's rank too .. Google gives IDNs the priority, that all what I think and wanted to tell

jacksonm
2nd September 2007, 09:04 PM
ofcourse blast I'll have to add good content all the time to keep on #1 and SEO is essential to keep in a good pos.
what I wanted to tell here that google gave a good position for a parked IDN domain up to sites running with content their, see g blog's rank too .. Google gives IDNs the priority, that all what I think and wanted to tell

I have seen lots of parked IDNs in the top 3 in google for both lesser used languages as well as lesser used terms. It doesn't work for very popular terms.

Muhammad Mustafa
2nd September 2007, 09:19 PM
I have seen lots of parked IDNs in the top 3 in google for both lesser used languages as well as lesser used terms. It doesn't work for very popular terms.

thanks for your comment jacksonm, its clear to me now :)

mgrohan
2nd September 2007, 10:29 PM
Has any SEO been done on this parked domain, or is it without backlinks?

g
2nd September 2007, 10:32 PM
Frankly for Arabic I would not get excited about anything that returns less than a million Search results in Google.

where are the old days where only few junk arabic names were getting alittle over million results at google !

نطاق was getting around 5000 ....lol ...before development

سكس was getting only 20,000

ا was getting around a million

you can compare today google results ..... tremendous change

where are the old days of finding tons of x,xxx OVT names available .. haha

all these figures will double at least in the coming years