PDA

View Full Version : estadão.com

dabsi
9th September 2007, 08:17 AM
To the Portuguese experts, your opinion on estadão.com please.

By the way, got a lot of offers for açores.com, but maximum bid was at €1600.

DABSI

jose
9th September 2007, 04:34 PM
I am Portuguese.... what does it means?! A big state?

dabsi
9th September 2007, 06:42 PM
20 views per day and one offer already, so If you don't know why..........

Something to do with Sao-paulo and it seems you are not paulisto

Ciao

bwhhisc
9th September 2007, 06:52 PM
Ciao

I think its the name of their Newspaper.

http://images.google.com/images?svnum=10&um=1&hl=en&q=%22estad%C3%A3o%22

idn
9th September 2007, 06:53 PM
so If you don't know why..........

Why do you even bother posting? Seriously.

jose
9th September 2007, 09:21 PM

Ciao

What a bad temper you got, gesh. I ment no harm. I am not Brazilian and I don't know all cities, newspapers or other popular stuff in Brazil. It's not a dictionary word. That's why I asked.

jacksonm
9th September 2007, 09:23 PM
Chemical imbalances?

mulligan
9th September 2007, 10:02 PM
Chemical imbalances?
Her problems are deep rooted and most likely started as a new-born when her mother refused to suckle her, leading to maternal rejection and as a young child anxiety and feelings of rejection. A fussy eater as a child who can't stand her vegetables.

Likely a 'foot stomper' and given to apoplectic fits of rage and a loner as a teenager (Duplicate sets of the complete Nancy Drew series ... softback and hardback, one for reading, one for display maybe?) with an inferiority complex and a need to fit in but was rejected by her peers for not being 'one of the girls'

The internet is now a refuge where she can display her 'superiority' with impunity and gives a much needed feeling of 'being a cut above the rest'
Logical debate is not on the agenda and she is a classic 'one hit wonder' who swoops in with a 'superior' answer / comment and doesn't feel the need to respond further as she feels she has said all she needs to say.

It's a slow Sunday night / Monday morning ... :p

jacksonm
9th September 2007, 10:12 PM

You're doing good so far!

dabsi
10th September 2007, 04:58 PM
Mullimulligan,

be so nice and ask your doctor to relaunch the plan.

Superiority? You are inferior, yes.

DABSI

Rubber Duck
10th September 2007, 05:01 PM
Her problems are deep rooted and most likely started as a new-born when her mother refused to suckle her, leading to maternal rejection and as a young child anxiety and feelings of rejection. A fussy eater as a child who can't stand her vegetables.

Likely a 'foot stomper' and given to apoplectic fits of rage and a loner as a teenager (Duplicate sets of the complete Nancy Drew series ... softback and hardback, one for reading, one for display maybe?) with an inferiority complex and a need to fit in but was rejected by her peers for not being 'one of the girls'

The internet is now a refuge where she can display her 'superiority' with impunity and gives a much needed feeling of 'being a cut above the rest'
Logical debate is not on the agenda and she is a classic 'one hit wonder' who swoops in with a 'superior' answer / comment and doesn't feel the need to respond further as she feels she has said all she needs to say.

The problem arises when making a living from selling your pussy hits it sell by date!

mulligan
10th September 2007, 05:23 PM

Mullimulligan,

be so nice and ask your doctor to relaunch the plan.

DABSI
Need any more be said?

Drewbert
10th September 2007, 06:08 PM
Don't you be dissing my duplicate Nancy Drew sets, boy!

burnsinternet
10th September 2007, 06:25 PM
The problem arises when making a living from selling your pussy hits it sell by date!

I don't think that was really necessary, Duck.

L@@K
10th September 2007, 10:41 PM

I 'm chocked

There are sentences you can not say.

Remember what your people done in the name of their superiority.

domainguru
10th September 2007, 10:51 PM
Another thread destined for dusty bin

mdw
11th September 2007, 02:42 AM
Throw this horrible thread to the bin with haste! There's some real pent-up nastiness emerging - it's time for some encouraging news to break...

bricio
23rd September 2007, 05:58 PM
To the Portuguese experts, your opinion on estadão.com please.

DABSI
hi DABSI,

ill answer ur question... actually "estadão" is a large estate, but nobody uses this word to refer to a large estate (in portuguese grammar some words that end with "ão" mean their superlative as in this case)

besides, "estadão" is the name of a well known newspaper in são paulo (the richest estate of brazil), so it can be considered TM infrigiment, i think

hope this help,
bricio