PDA

View Full Version : Where to park

alibuba
17th September 2007, 12:43 AM
I need to find another place to park my arabic idns besides namedrive. About a month back i got banned from them and now i don't know another place to park. the reason i got banned is because i clicked on my own domains:rolleyes: I did a stupid thing like that cause i saw all those other domains on their homepage that were making a suspiciously high amount of money thought they were doing it to.

Anyways i found a place called parkingpanel.com looks good and was wondering if they support idns.

thanks from Ali:cool:

Fka200
17th September 2007, 12:45 AM
parkingpanel is only good for domains with good traffic. i moved over some money making arabic IDNs there and they are doing "OKAY." A majority of my portfolio is split between namedrive + sedo.

alibuba
17th September 2007, 05:32 AM
sweet thanks for the input Fka200

jacksonm
17th September 2007, 06:49 AM
I need to find another place to park my arabic idns besides namedrive. About a month back i got banned from them and now i don't know another place to park. the reason i got banned is because i clicked on my own domains:rolleyes: I did a stupid thing like that cause i saw all those other domains on their homepage that were making a suspiciously high amount of money thought they were doing it to.

Unbelievable!

There is a reason why those domains make money:

- they used to be a download site and the owner switched it to parking to make a few quick bucks
- recently dropped domains which used to be a download site and somebody regged it to park and make a few quick bucks

The traffic isn't sustainable in either case and will last a max of 2-3 months.