PDA

View Full Version : This sucks. .cn

dusty
24th September 2007, 03:33 PM
"Hello,

We have removed the following domain names from your Domainsite.com account:

xn--48Sp91B1l4A.cn

The reason that we removed these domains is because we were contacted by CNNIC because these domains violate their registration agreement. If you would like more information regarding the registration of .cn names and the restrictions associated with them, you may view their website which contains their terms of registration. We have issued a full refund for these domains to your paypal account. If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to let us know.

Thank you
xxxxx
Domainsite.com"

The domain is 法学院 meaning: School of Law

Rubber Duck
24th September 2007, 03:49 PM
This is precisely the reason that most domainers and indeed large companies are going to be sticking to dot com.

If you had bought this from another speculator for a large sum of cash, you would have little or no recourse.

"Hello,

We have removed the following domain names from your Domainsite.com account:

xn--48Sp91B1l4A.cn

The reason that we removed these domains is because we were contacted by CNNIC because these domains violate their registration agreement. If you would like more information regarding the registration of .cn names and the restrictions associated with them, you may view their website which contains their terms of registration. We have issued a full refund for these domains to your paypal account. If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to let us know.

Thank you
xxxxx
Domainsite.com"

The domain is 法学院 meaning: School of Law

Prodigy
24th September 2007, 03:55 PM
This is precisely the reason that most domainers and indeed large companies are going to be sticking to dot com.

Yes, because large companies and savvy domainers have a penchant for politically charged and sensitive domains.

touchring
24th September 2007, 04:00 PM
Sorry to hear about this, but this is a risk one must take when investing anything from China. Not to mention a domain, even if you buy a house, it might be taken if you are unlucky.

Btw, weird that 法学.cn, Law Study, is allowed?

Asiaplay
24th September 2007, 05:19 PM
Sorry to hear about this, but this is a risk one must take when investing anything from China. Not to mention a domain, even if you buy a house, it might be taken if you are unlucky.

Btw, weird that 法学.cn, Law Study, is allowed?

As I understand it is the "院" part which has got dusty into trouble (institute), University names etc. are not allowed to be privately owned - and are off limits except for Government approved & licensed educational bodies, as I understand).

What will be interesting later is to see if the .com version makes it through the firewall or even onto the listings in China - it might not!
I would not be surprised if the Search Engines agree to not include .com IDNs in search results, where the .cn version is banned (so don't count on the idea that having the .com, .net or .biz etc., will definitely be helpful as an alternative solution to not being able to hold banned .cn IDNs or in any other cases World-wide where this anomaly exists between gTLD and other ccTLDs IDNs out there).
Yes - I know it is hard for the gTLD to even check the language terms in half the languages they accept and this is partly why they have taken this approach to accept anything - but be careful (they might not work in countries later)... it might be the .com one traded at XX,XXX that gets this problem later (possibly even the Country-IDN.com ones which will be up for auction soon ;) )

Cheers - Asiaplay

PS: however I agree dusty - it is tough to loose this name... but avoid institute names etc. and you should be fine ;)

touchring
24th September 2007, 05:51 PM
As I understand it is the "院" part which has got dusty into trouble (institute), University names etc. are not allowed to be privately owned - and are off limits except for Government approved & licensed educational bodies, as I understand).

Thks, i thought it was the law part that doesn't sounds right. There are tens of thousands of private schools in China. And if it was blocked, why not prevent registration in the first place? I believe that's the case for many blocked names.

Rubber Duck
24th September 2007, 06:07 PM

What will be interesting later is to see if the .com version makes it through the firewall or even onto the listings in China - it might not!
I would not be surprised if the Search Engines agree to not include .com IDNs in search results, where the .cn version is banned (so don't count on the idea that having the .com, .net or .biz etc., will definitely be helpful as an alternative solution to not being able to hold banned .cn IDNs or in any other cases World-wide where this anomaly exists between gTLD and other ccTLDs IDNs out there).
Yes - I know it is hard for the gTLD to even check the language terms in half the languages they accept and this is partly why they have taken this approach to accept anything - but be careful (they might not work in countries later)... it might be the .com one traded at XX,XXX that gets this problem later (possibly even the Country-IDN.com ones which will be up for auction soon ;) )

Cheers - Asiaplay

PS: however I agree dusty - it is tough to loose this name... but avoid institute names etc. and you should be fine ;)

It is possible there will be some short-term problems with dot Coms of the nature you describe, but you won't actually lose the name.

China will undoubtedly become more liberal in its approach to a number of issues as time progresses, so even if they are not initially get getting SERP, all is not lost.

mulligan
24th September 2007, 06:55 PM
CNNIC contacted me a while ago asking me to 'hand over control of xxxx.net to CNNIC' (Yep, a .net) that I have. (It's a 'sensitive' domain which shall remain unidentified)
I replied that it wasn't avaiable for being 'controlled by anyone but myself'

Never heard back .. anyone else have this happen?

Asiaplay
24th September 2007, 08:04 PM
It is possible there will be some short-term problems with dot Coms of the nature you describe, but you won't actually lose the name.

China will undoubtedly become more liberal in its approach to a number of issues as time progresses, so even if they are not initially get getting SERP, all is not lost.

True - you will get to keep the domain (and have to hope lots of Chinese immigrate and don't want to learn the language where they move to ;) )...
But who knows - they might allow them through... was partly for debate (to be honest I hope they do... or if stopped it is after IDNs have an auction platform and they are not ruined by this approach).

Mulligan - very interesting - think was real?

Cheers - Asiaplay

PS: hope is unlisted one - ya know Singapore just loves to assist China lol... ;)

touchring
24th September 2007, 08:36 PM
Mulligan - very interesting - think was real?

Cheers - Asiaplay

PS: hope is unlisted one - ya know Singapore just loves to assist China lol... ;)

Yeh, i was thinking about that as well. Last time a case when a chinese little girl died, the suspect was given the death penalty even though there was insufficient evidence. On the other hand, michael fay got the whip.

I maybe wrong, but I think that one might probably be safer from the Chinese authorities in Hong Kong than in Singapore! :o

Some years ago, a group of falungong activists protested somewhere holding up placards and were arrested - the charge - illegal assembly - in Singapore it is illegal to have a public assembly of more than 4 persons. WTF? So after that, they protested in pairs.

Giant
24th September 2007, 10:32 PM

Cheers - Asiaplay

CNNIC is not China!

CNNIC is like the limited company that takes care of the Dot HK domains, a technical organization or company, no more no less. CNNIC is doing their job when reserving certain names that could be used by local governments or institutes (how they do it is debatable), but the Chinese people's right to use the Dot Com or Dot Net domains is guaranteered by China's Constitution (NOT CNNIC).

It's completely logical for CNNIC to reserve 法学院.cn, and it's also completely legal for Harvard University to use 法学院.com to offer education to the Chinese students. There are many foreign universities offering education in China already.

JPNIC may have reserved [Tokyo].jp, but it doesn't mean [Tokyo].com is not allowed to use in Japan. VeriSign also reserved some single letter Dot Coms.

CNNIC could have reserved the ASCII domain "beijing.cn", does it mean China would block "beijing.com" in the future?

You should read Chinese laws before you suggest China would block 法学院.com.

CNNIC contacted me a while ago asking me to 'hand over control of xxxx.net to CNNIC' (Yep, a .net) that I have. (It's a 'sensitive' domain which shall remain unidentified)
I replied that it wasn't avaiable for being 'controlled by anyone but myself'

Never heard back .. anyone else have this happen?

There were thousands of fake emails and phone calls pretending to be from CNNIC. Just ignore them.

Olney
25th September 2007, 02:14 AM
& after being in this market for a while you guys have to realize the reserved dot jps doesn't mean no company will not be able to use them. It might mean right now, no one has pitched for it correctly.
A lot of the reserved commercial terms are not for government use.

mulligan
25th September 2007, 02:46 AM
There were thousands of fake emails and phone calls pretending to be from CNNIC. Just ignore them.
This actually was from them

Asiaplay
25th September 2007, 06:37 AM
CNNIC is not China!

CNNIC is like the limited company that takes care of the Dot HK domains, a technical organization or company, no more no less. CNNIC is doing their job when reserving certain names that could be used by local governments or institutes (how they do it is debatable), but the Chinese people's right to use the Dot Com or Dot Net domains is guaranteered by China's Constitution (NOT CNNIC).

It's completely logical for CNNIC to reserve 法学院.cn, and it's also completely legal for Harvard University to use 法学院.com to offer education to the Chinese students. There are many foreign universities offering education in China already.

JPNIC may have reserved [Tokyo].jp, but it doesn't mean [Tokyo].com is not allowed to use in Japan. VeriSign also reserved some single letter Dot Coms.

CNNIC could have reserved the ASCII domain "beijing.cn", does it mean China would block "beijing.com" in the future?

You should read Chinese laws before you suggest China would block 法学院.com.

I was actually suggesting they may put political pressure on Search Engines to not allow block lists through (and agree 法学院 would be low on that list - I was referring more to other banned names, as a group, as a discussion point).

Show me the Chinese law that will stop them or make this pressure illegal, if the Government chooses that people should not be allowed to use those names in China?...

Yes, we all know CNNIC is a company (but don't tell me it is not Government linked and does not have to answer to Government influence - do not think or even try to suggest that CNNIC blindly came up with a banned list by themselves - we all know these things are Government monitored... just as they are in other countries like Korea etc.).
This is a discussion point I was raising for debate... and we all do not know if that will happen (but it could - so to blindly complain if it does will not help!).

Cheers - Asiaplay

Rubber Duck
25th September 2007, 07:28 AM
VeriSign also reserved some single letter Dot Coms.

Actually they didn't.

IANA reserved the single letters, so they actually belong to ICANN.

These will be auctioned off in the near future. Expect 8 figure price tags for the dot coms. :)

zfreud
27th September 2007, 02:47 AM
Interesting. It looks like some house cleaning (or insider dealing) is clearly going on in the .cn name space. I just had FIVE .cn domains taken back from me today (different registrar). They all had "旅游局" (travel agent) in the domain name. Is that an "official" word in China?!

These were domains registered months ago and they are way past the 30 day limit CNNIC gives for denying registrations. Not that CNNIC cares but what business person in their right mind is going to build a company around a domain name that can be arbitrarily taken by CNNIC (read Govt) at any time?

This is GREAT news for IDN.com holders.

Say what you will about ICANN and .com but at least the rule of law applies to .com domain ownership.

Bottom line: be VERY careful with .cn domains or you're next to receive the following:

"Dear Sir,

We hereby inform you that we have to delete your following domains up on a
request of the .cn registry. The .cn registry found the domains to violate their terms of registration."

touchring
27th September 2007, 03:10 AM
旅游局 - sort of tourism board.

The .cn registry found the domains to violate their terms of registration.

In that case, adult and gambling names may also be cancelled.

Not that CNNIC cares but what business person in their right mind is going to build a company around a domain name that can be arbitrarily taken by CNNIC (read Govt) at any time?

Why do you thiink major websites in china use .com?

Not saying .cn is not reliable, but one must know that violation will mean possible cancellation without advance notice - there's no need for WIPO or URDP.

markits
27th September 2007, 03:19 AM
Interesting. It looks like some house cleaning (or insider dealing) is clearly going on in the .cn name space. I just had FIVE .cn domains taken back from me today (different registrar). They all had "旅游局" (travel agent) in the domain name. Is that an "official" word in China?!

These were domains registered months ago and they are way past the 30 day limit CNNIC gives for denying registrations. Not that CNNIC cares but what business person in their right mind is going to build a company around a domain name that can be arbitrarily taken by CNNIC (read Govt) at any time?

That is disgusting.
If CNNIC wants a legally registered domain, they really should buy it back from the registrant, at the price nominated by the registrant.

mulligan
27th September 2007, 04:09 AM
Not saying .cn is not reliable, but one must know that violation will mean possible cancellation without advance notice - there's no need for WIPO or URDP.
Of course it's unreliable, they are taking domains away from people on what seems to be an arbitary basis.

Where is the list of rules and regulations that are being 'violated'?

Because some asshole cadre decides he wants to build a site with your domain they take it away .. simple as that.

So .cn domains being sold based on them being past the mythical 30 day window whereby they are not allowed to be taken away is bullshit in that case.
Some people are in for a surprise down the road.

Was there ever really such a thing? Simple answer is .... no.

I for one will be referring potential buyers of .cn to this thread so they understand what they are 'buying'

Asiaplay
27th September 2007, 04:31 AM

This "旅游局" one is semi debatable, I think... however if you search in China (google.cn) you will find it only pulls up Government websites (one exception only).
So in a sense, yes - it is definitely "Tourism Board" (department) used by the China Government as Touchring suggests.

I agree this makes it hard when choosing .cn IDNs - namely to know for sure, what will later be considered a Government reserved term is difficult to know 100%.

I understand there is an arbitration process for CNNIC (which is run in Hong Kong from memory) - is there any ability to take these types of things to arbitration?
Any thoughts from others?

Cheers - Asiaplay

PS: are your other names similar which have been cancelled?

mulligan
27th September 2007, 05:03 AM
I understand there is an arbitration process for CNNIC (which is run in Hong Kong from memory) - is there any ability to take these types of things to arbitration?
Well if you call taking the domain away and then telling you your domain has been taken away arbitration then I guess, yes, there must be arbitration.

touchring
27th September 2007, 05:46 AM
Well, i tried to warn many times on this forum, i know some people may not like it, but i'm a .cn investor and speculator myself, so i've done extensive research on this subject last year.

The question is not whether they can or will confiscate your domain (they can take away your name if they want to - this has been proven beyond any doubts), but rather, how to prevent your domain from being confiscated, and what to do after your domain has been confiscated.

This house owner (probably a tug himself) can barricade himself in a house with weapons on hand (so that the developer cannot demolish his house - whether he sold his house does not matter to the people operating the bulldozers i think), but how are we going to protect our domains - bring a gang of tugs to CNNIC HQ?

http://fortunedragon.files.wordpress.com/2007/03/4b878cae02000nzs.jpg

Rubber Duck
27th September 2007, 06:02 AM
Well, I got publicly berated for even hinting that there might be a problem.

mulligan
27th September 2007, 06:40 AM
I was never under any illusions about what CNNIC can / will do when the notion takes them .. what pisses me off more than that is the people on this forum who are selling .cn names with the guarantee that they are past the 30 day window and therefore safe from reposession or deletion.

Ya really think they're not aware of this?

Frankly there is no room in this market for this kind of bullshit.

dusty
28th September 2007, 12:52 AM
I was never under any illusions about what CNNIC can / will do when the notion takes them .. what pisses me off more than that is the people on this forum who are selling .cn names with the guarantee that they are past the 30 day window and therefore safe from reposession or deletion.

Ya really think they're not aware of this?

Frankly there is no room in this market for this kind of bullshit.

I registered the domain on 6/24/07 and it was deleted by CNNIC on 9/24/07.

touchring
28th September 2007, 05:04 AM
The whois return from the name is Does not exist. So it is open for registration again?

It will seem to me that such deletions can be arbitrary. I can imagine it being like say someone from CNNIC reviews the list of domains registered over the last two or three months, and sees a registration he does not like, or if CNNIC receives a complaint from a government body in China.

We don't know exactly what happened, but i think we can expect more deletions if IDNs become mainstream.

burnsinternet
28th September 2007, 05:16 AM
The whois return from the name is Does not exist. So it is open for registration again?

It will seem to me that such deletions can be arbitrary. I can imagine it being like say someone from CNNIC reviews the list of domains registered over the last two or three months, and sees a registration he does not like, or if CNNIC receives a complaint from a government body in China.

We don't know exactly what happened, but i think we can expect more deletions if IDNs become mainstream.

It shows available for registration. I didn't try to reg it, though. It might get rejected if you try.

Rubber Duck
28th September 2007, 05:22 AM
It might also be that individual registrants are not meeting the requirements such as being bone-fide registered companies.

touchring
28th September 2007, 05:42 AM
It might also be that individual registrants are not meeting the requirements such as being bone-fide registered companies.

This is another myth, the guy that registered software.cn that got deleted in the end had a company. Why would software.cn be against regulations? A chinese guy said on a forum - does the PRC own the software industry in China?

What can say is it boils down to "Pure Luck" - if you are unlucky, your name will be taken, even if you broke no rules, 30 days or not.

dusty
28th September 2007, 02:38 PM

I did have a company name listed in the whois on this one.

JamesZ
29th September 2007, 05:19 PM
seven of my .cn names were deleted very recently.

touchring
29th September 2007, 08:54 PM
seven of my .cn names were deleted very recently.

Any clues what nature they might be so we don't have to guess and worry? :o

dusty
30th September 2007, 01:57 AM
Any clues what nature they might be so we don't have to guess and worry? :o

yes, Can you tell us what they were?

JamesZ
30th September 2007, 09:32 PM
Four of them are gambling related, such as onlinecasino.cn or casinoonline.cn in Chinese.:) I am not surprised about that.
Three of them are 北京幼儿园.cn (beijingkindergarten.cn), 上海幼儿园.cn(shanghaikindergarten), 深圳幼儿园.cn (shenzhenkindergarten). I really do not understand why they should take those.
I was thinking how to develop them. Now I do not have to worry about it.:)

mgrohan
30th September 2007, 10:37 PM
Seems like something really to worry about now, as the sites are very wide ranging which are getting reclaimed. Seems like anything remotely connected to government organizations, gambling, Kindergartens/schools/universities, so far..
In the future maybe porn/adult? (seeing as it is illegal in China like gambling), cities, etc.. :mad:

touchring
1st October 2007, 12:46 AM
Four of them are gambling related, such as onlinecasino.cn or casinoonline.cn in Chinese.:) I am not surprised about that.
Three of them are 北京幼儿园.cn (beijingkindergarten.cn), 上海幼儿园.cn(shanghaikindergarten), 深圳幼儿园.cn (shenzhenkindergarten). I really do not understand why they should take those.
I was thinking how to develop them. Now I do not have to worry about it.:)

Thks. They got the city names in them - beijing, shanghai, shenzhen. I think this is a big no no now.

List of "deletable names", registered anytime.:

1. Institution(院), Board/Department (局)
2. Containing City names, e.g. especially, beijing, shanghai, shenzhen.
3. Gambling/Casino names.
4. All adult names (possible imo, since ascii sex.cn is prohibited, but need actual case).

What else? Anyone got a deletion also, pls share?

zenmarketing
1st October 2007, 01:52 AM
CNNIC - keep it up!

touchring
1st October 2007, 02:36 AM
CNNIC - keep it up!

Luxury houses in Hong Kong costs 10 times that in Shanghai, whereas stock prices in shanghai costs many times more in Shanghai than Hong Kong for the same stocks. There is a reason for it.

Your house in Hong Kong is guaranteed yours by common law.

Your house in shanghai - you don't own it, the chinese government leases you the land, and can take it back anytime. You will be compensated as they deem fit.

Rubber Duck
1st October 2007, 05:28 AM
Laughing all the way to the bank!

What about my few IDN.cn. Does being over 2 years old help at all?

Asiaplay
1st October 2007, 06:23 AM
Laughing all the way to the bank!

What about my few IDN.cn. Does being over 2 years old help at all?

List them here and we will give you an opinion ;)

JamesZ - did you ever query / ask why these were deleted?
My guess is Touchring is correct (it is the city name part) - but if this is the case it has wide reaching implications for a few members in here (who have been collecting IDNs with city names within them).

Someone who has (if not all of you) should be asking for an explanation of why you had your IDNs cancelled.
Also it would be a good idea to ask CNNIC to clearly outline it's cancellation policy if you could (at least this might tidy up everyone's guesses on why things are being cancelled and make .cn safer as an investment).

Can some of you start querying?

Cheers - Asiaplay

PS: I have had none cancelled - so am unable to query at this point in time really.

touchring
1st October 2007, 06:31 AM
My guess is Touchring is correct (it is the city name part) - but if this is the case it has wide reaching implications for a few members in here (who have been collecting IDNs with city names within them).

My guess, but it could also be collateral damage. So as precaution, use different email and whois for your "most generic" .cn, better still, different account. :o

Rubber Duck
1st October 2007, 07:13 AM
Yes, you need to ask Domainsite, who will then ask Neustar, who pass the query no to CNNIC who then write back to Neustar, who in turn diligently inform Domainsite, who then write back to you.

Come on lets all follow the Yellow Brick Road!

List them here and we will give you an opinion ;)

Someone who has (if not all of you) should be asking for an explanation of why you had your IDNs cancelled.
Also it would be a good idea to ask CNNIC to clearly outline it's cancellation policy if you could (at least this might tidy up everyone's guesses on why things are being cancelled and make .cn safer as an investment).

Cheers - Asiaplay

PS: I have had none cancelled - so am unable to query at this point in time really.

zenmarketing
1st October 2007, 05:49 PM
I am not sure what kind of operation Neustar is running. I inquired with them several times about becoming an accredited .cn registrar and they never bother to reply.

I suppose they don't need the money?

Asiaplay
1st October 2007, 08:29 PM
Trying to think of the best approach for this... and understand if there is actually a case of IDNs outside of the list below being cancelled.

Of interest has anyone had IDNs cancelled which do not fall into this area...

1, the names, codes or English spellings of the states (regions) listed in ISO3166;

2, names that are temporarily not open to be registered due to technical reasons;

3, the full names and formal abbreviations of our governments and departments; names of the state leaders; and names concerning national defense and military;

4, the full names and formal abbreviations of the regional administration above the level of counties;

5, names of colleges and universities in our country;

6, some names of such media as the press and the radio or TV stations;

7, world cultural and natural heritage in our country;

8, well- known trademarks recognised by the National Trademark Bureau;

9, names of the companies that come into the market in Shenzhen and Shanghai

No. 1& 2 above are names forbidden to be registered; No. 3- 7 can only be registered as Internet Keyword by those organizations that are entitled to use them; while No. 8& 9 are to be reserved for 90 days by the registration management and obligees concerning these names can apply to register the Internet Keyword during this period.

I am looking for some examples (where people are fine if questions are asked and those IDNs are used as examples for discussion) - so please just because sex or other potentially political IDNs are not outlined above - please do not give me those types of IDNs as examples (as we all know why those would be cancelled).

I see there is a conference coming up later this month which will address a lot of these issues - unfortunately I can not be in Bejing at this time (will anyone be there)?
See http://dndrc.cietac.org/asia/programmeen.html

I used to have a friend who I think will be connected to this process and might be able to contact them for advise (on our behalf) and perhaps even raise some IDNs which have been cancelled for particular discussion at this conference.

Any takers (or do you all know why your IDNs were deleted and see the ones you held as too controversial to ask more questions on)?

Cheers - Asiaplay

dusty
2nd October 2007, 12:37 AM
Yes, you need to ask Domainsite, who will then ask Neustar, who pass the query no to CNNIC who then write back to Neustar, who in turn diligently inform Domainsite, who then write back to you.

Come on lets all follow the Yellow Brick Road!

I asked domainsite right away. All they would tell me is that CNNIC contacted them directly and cancelled the domain. Domiansite was ZERO help and a dead end road.

Neptune
2nd October 2007, 05:46 AM
I see there is a conference coming up later this month which will address a lot of these issues - unfortunately I can not be in Bejing at this time (will anyone be there)?
See http://dndrc.cietac.org/asia/programmeen.html

I used to have a friend who I think will be connected to this process and might be able to contact them for advise (on our behalf) and perhaps even raise some IDNs which have been cancelled for particular discussion at this conference.

It would definitely be nice to attempt to get some feedback from this conference, and some more insight into some of the IDNs that have been deleted. At some it only makes sense that they have guidelines in place, otherwise they are simply devaluing their own extension, as people will not want to risk building businesses on top of a site that may disappear on them.

touchring
2nd October 2007, 08:37 AM
Trying to think of the best approach for this... and understand if there is actually a case of IDNs outside of the list below being cancelled.

Software.cn was deleted, but then, it might come under "national defense". :o

3, the full names and formal abbreviations of our governments and departments; names of the state leaders; and names concerning national defense and military;

Asiaplay
2nd October 2007, 09:40 AM
Touchring... yeah - agree... this is one IDN which fits the bill for discussion (as I see it, that decision was perhaps a little subjective) ... but the person who had it deleted by CNNIC needs to forward details and be prepared to open that for discussion (if not then remains an historical story we learn nothing from...

Also not sure if can really get these discussed at a conference like this (but we can try).

Cheers - Asiaplay

touchring
2nd October 2007, 10:04 AM
Touchring... yeah - agree... this is one IDN which fits the bill for discussion (as I see it, that decision was perhaps a little subjective) ... but the person who had it deleted by CNNIC needs to forward details and be prepared to open that for discussion (if not then remains an historical story we learn nothing from...

Also not sure if can really get these discussed at a conference like this (but we can try).

Cheers - Asiaplay

There are quite a few discussion on this on chinese forums -

http://www.domain.cn/blog/?action_viewthread_tid_77072.html
http://cache.baidu.com/c?word=%C8%ED%BC%FE%3B%2E%3Bcn%2C%C9%BE%B3%FD&url=http%3A//www%2Eim286%2Ecom/viewthread%2Ephp%3Ftid%3D1476359&p=882a91438a904eaf53ae8a3e5a5f97&user=baidu
http://idnclub.com/archive/index.php?t-1648.html

btw, the domain is now "prohibted".

JamesZ
2nd October 2007, 03:37 PM

Cheers - Asiaplay

Just send CNNIC an email? I do not think they will care to respond. Maybe they will.
I would like to do it if I know the right channel.