PDA

View Full Version : Idn Value Chart

8th March 2006, 05:29 PM
Hi,

Can we try and create some sort of a chart to have value guidelines, it is understood that i.e foto.com in japanese is worth much more then foto.com in hebrew for the obvious country size diffrences etc,

I am trying to determine what a russian .com and .net idn is worth when comparing to diffrent languages with same .com .net extension and in a simular "domain league" and same or not same quantity of searches in addition maybe to keyword quality?

Thanks!

Michael

idn
8th March 2006, 05:33 PM
Hi,

Can we try and create some sort of a chart to have value guidelines, it is understood that i.e foto.com in japanese is worth much more then foto.com in hebrew for the obvious country size diffrences etc,

I am trying to determine what a russian .com and .net idn is worth when comparing to diffrent languages with same .com .net extension and in a simular "domain league" and same or not same quantity of searches in addition maybe to keyword quality?

Thanks!

MichaelPractically impossible! :)

idnceo
8th March 2006, 05:48 PM
Hi,

Thanks!

Michael

Hi! Michael, i didnt get what u are asking, because if u say photo in japanese is better than photo in greek based on the economy, well thats obvious. If you wanna register IDNs for long time investments i guess nothing better than chinese, russian, arab and japanese. Russian and arab because it is a language used in many countries; same with spanish IDN .com because they can be used to reach more than 20 countries; Japanese and Chinese IDNs for clear economic reasons. But i feel thats not what u meant? u just wanna know how much is used a .net in China and other countries? :confused: