PDA

View Full Version : less than 3 pages minisite = google ban?

rkae
2nd October 2007, 03:09 PM
reading through old posts on the forum I stumbled upon a few posts where people were saying that if you have less than 3 pages minisite you're going to get banned.

is that true or it was just some rumour?

mgrohan
2nd October 2007, 03:12 PM
Just a rumour. Google will not ban a site with less than 3 pages. You could have a single page, if you wanted.

jose
2nd October 2007, 03:19 PM
Are you a bot?

jacksonm
2nd October 2007, 03:31 PM
Are you a bot?

rkae or mgrohan? Both of them have made enough posts to show otherwise.

rkae
2nd October 2007, 04:16 PM
Are you a bot?

give me any captcha... :p

touchring
2nd October 2007, 04:35 PM
Just a rumour. Google will not ban a site with less than 3 pages. You could have a single page, if you wanted.

I agree, this rumor is not true.

jose
2nd October 2007, 05:22 PM
rkae or mgrohan? Both of them have made enough posts to show otherwise.

It was a joke.

jacksonm
2nd October 2007, 05:27 PM
It was a joke.

Nice try :-)

burnsinternet
2nd October 2007, 07:12 PM
I constantly ask myself, 'Is this a bot?' before I answer a question from a new poster. I am glad I am not the only one.

jacksonm
2nd October 2007, 08:42 PM
I constantly ask myself, 'Is this a bot?' before I answer a question from a new poster. I am glad I am not the only one.

Me too, but you can see from the right hand stats that these guys had 15 and 105 posts! Bots never make more than 4 posts.

burnsinternet
2nd October 2007, 08:53 PM
Just trying to make Jose feel better.... It is OK, Jose! We all do it!

jose
2nd October 2007, 09:00 PM
Me too, but you can see from the right hand stats that these guys had 15 and 105 posts! Bots never make more than 4 posts.

That's precisely why I got curious. Wondering if anyone was coding better bots than mine, lol.

"reading through old posts on the forum I stumbled upon a few posts where people were saying that if you have less than 3 pages minisite you're going to get banned. is that true or it was just some rumour?"

This is easy: on ANY forum with Adsense on ANY topic , this post makes sense. Didn't look at the other posts, thought, my fault.

THANKS BURNS, 4 the support, lol.

Jacksonm: You need to get laid (I AM JOKING)

jacksonm
2nd October 2007, 09:05 PM
It's ok, Jose :-)

jose
2nd October 2007, 10:55 PM
It's ok, Jose :-)

Jacksonm: you just climb a lot of steps on my consideration! That's the way to go! Glad to see you have sense of humour! Sense of humour is a characteristic of inteligent people only. :):)

Wot
3rd October 2007, 08:40 AM

I consistently ask myself if I am a bot before posting. :confused:

yanni
3rd October 2007, 01:44 PM
Do bots have sex?

burnsinternet
3rd October 2007, 10:57 PM
Do bots have sex?

No, that is why they always post about V*agra and other s*xual enhancement products.