PDA

View Full Version : 18.9% uesr visit 奥运门票.cn to Pre- admission Olympic Games tickets.

cdehoo
4th October 2007, 03:21 AM
90% uesr visit website to Pre- admission Olympic Games ticket.
18.9% uesr visit 奥运门票.cn to Pre- admission Olympic Games ticket.

“奥运门票.CN”订票最热 中文域名成网民首选

搜狐体育讯 中国互联网络信息中心(CNNIC)7月2日发布的《中国网民奥运门票预订状况调查报告》表明,北京2008年奥运会第一阶段门票预订90%的订单是通过奥运票务网站在线提交,其中通过官方网站中文域名“奥运门票.CN”的订票人数远超线下购票的中国银行营业网点,表明中文.CN域名迅速获得网民认同,便民特色方便网民上网购买奥运门票。

北京奥运会组委会第一阶段门票预订于6月30日截止。这份最新发布的《中国网民奥运门票预订状况调查报告》显示,第一阶段近90%的订单是通过奥运官方票务网站提交的,在已经预订奥运门票的网民中,选择通过中文域名“奥运门票.CN”提交预订订单的比例达到了18.9%,而选择中国银行网点提交纸质订单比例为10.6%,中文.CN域名的便捷优势和受欢迎程度可见一斑。专家表示,这一数据标志着随着应用环境的日趋成熟以及母语上网全面推广的正式展开,方便易记的中文.CN域名已经迅速赢得了越来越多的网民的认可,母语上网的潜力已经凸显。

据悉,北京奥组委于3月8日开通了第29届奥林匹克运动会官方票务网站www.tickets.beijing2008.cn,以及官方票务网站中文域名“奥运门票.CN”,作为北京奥组委官方在线票务信息平台和销售平台,以方便国内网民在线查询和登录。

“中文.CN”是我国互联网域名体系中的中文顶级域名。目前微软IE、Firefox、Netscape、Safari等所有的主流互联网浏览器和微软VISTA操作系统都已实现了对中文. CN域名的支持。奥运官方票务网站开通中文域名后,网民只需在地址栏中输入“奥运门票.CN”,就可顺利进入官方票务网站订购奥运门票。专家表示,中文域名“奥运门票.CN”的启用,不但方便记忆和使用,还可以防范冒牌网站欺骗。“奥运门票.CN”逐渐得到网民认知,在一定程度上体现了中文.CN的便捷优势及发展潜力。

2008年奥运会国内公众售票第二阶段将从2007年10月开始,专家表示,通过官方网站在线订票仍将是第二阶段奥运门票订购的主要渠道,通过“奥运门票.CN” 登录官方网站无疑将是最便捷的订票方式。(责任编辑:金戈)

http://news.cctv.com/sports/aoyun/other/20070802/116669.shtml

--

OCOG use 奥运门票.cn sells the tickets

奥组委启用中文域名"奥运门票.cn"卖门票

发布时间:2007.04.16 17:15 来源:北京晚报 作者:廖雁

昨天是奥运门票正式预售的第一天。然而在此之前,冒牌的“第29届奥林匹克运动会官方票务网站”却已惊现网上,设计陷阱骗人钱财。为了让公众更容易、更准确地找到奥运官方票务网站,奥组委近日已正式启用中文域名“奥运门票.cn”。

中文域名“奥运门票.cn”的启用,既方便老百姓记忆和使用,又可以一定程度上杜绝网民被冒牌网站欺骗。

http://news.ccidnet.com/art/1032/20070416/1062715_1.html

In china,only idn.cn to be able to visit by ie6.

zenmarketing
4th October 2007, 05:20 AM
In China, only idn.cn can be stolen by the government at any time.

In spite of that, I am glad that the government is attempting to regain control of the Chinese namespace by putting out all of this propoganda about IDN.cn.

They will utterly fail to get average businesses and major Internet companies to migrate over to .cn, but will be successful in raising awareness of IDN in general.

.com isn't going to just disappear, cdehoo.

Rubber Duck
4th October 2007, 05:25 AM
My sentiments exactly.

All the big Chinese commercial sites use dot Com. It is already a de facto standard.

Latest indications coming from ICANN are that ccTLD are not going to be in the root much before gTLDs anyway, if at all.

In spite of that, I am glad that the government is attempting to regain control of the Chinese namespace by putting out all of this propoganda about IDN.cn.

They will utterly fail to get average businesses and major Internet companies to migrate over to .cn, but will be successful in raising awareness of IDN in general.

touchring
4th October 2007, 05:44 AM

Bottomline for .cn:

1. The government is promoting it.
2. It has good potential.
3. It can be confiscated anytime.

markits
4th October 2007, 06:41 AM
Despite these stupid propaganda, Chinese companies preference on idn.com over idn.cn is obvious.
http://search.cn.yahoo.com/search?p=inurl%3Axn+%E5%85%AC%E5%8F%B8&ei=UTF-8&source=ysearch_web_hp_button&z=

Rubber Duck
4th October 2007, 07:08 AM
Despite these stupid propaganda, Chinese companies preference on idn.com over idn.cn is obvious.
http://search.cn.yahoo.com/search?p=inurl%3Axn+%E5%85%AC%E5%8F%B8&ei=UTF-8&source=ysearch_web_hp_button&z=

I would not be at all surprised if the vast majority of the boom in dot CN cannot be attributed to American domainers speculating in English ASCII dot CN, probably because they are very cheap and they all want a slice of the action of the Chinese market without having a clue about how it is structure.

One born every minute!

touchring
4th October 2007, 07:27 AM

A lot of chinese companies still don't know that they can register idn.coms. CNNIC is very smart by using the term chinese domain for idn.cn.

markits
4th October 2007, 07:33 AM
A lot of chinese companies still don't know that they can register idn.coms. CNNIC is very smart by using the term chinese domain for idn.cn.

Well, the fact is that there are much more Chinese companies use idn.com than idn.cn. Idn.com is still the number one choice for Chinese enterprises, even though CNNIC never promoted idn.com in China.

Giant
4th October 2007, 09:56 AM
Confiscating names from Registrants is the best strategy a Registry can use to defeat itself. Congrats CNNIC!

Rubber Duck
4th October 2007, 10:07 AM
Confiscating names from Registrants is the best strategy a Registry can use to defeat itself. Congrats CNNIC!

Even the suspicion that names are more vulnerable than dot coms should be enough to kill it stone dead.

mulligan
4th October 2007, 12:54 PM
Even the suspicion that names are more vulnerable than dot coms should be enough to kill it stone dead.

That suspision stopped me from entering the .cn namespace altogether ... glad I listened to my gut on this one

Rubber Duck
4th October 2007, 01:33 PM
That suspision stopped me from entering the .cn namespace altogether ... glad I listened to my gut on this one

For Chinese we are over 99% Dot Com/Net.

cdehoo
4th October 2007, 01:42 PM
please try again:
inurl:xn site:.cn
inurl:xn site:.com

Because china internet banned IE6 visit idn.com,i think,If you now use idn.com are very stupid.

I NOT Say: com is going to just disappear.

markits
4th October 2007, 04:12 PM
please try again:

Because china internet banned IE6 visit idn.com,i think,If you now use idn.com are very stupid.

Even at such harsh time, the idn.com in China still outperforms idn.cn. Does this really not mean anything to you? BTW, the ie6 will not always be there.

touchring
4th October 2007, 05:15 PM
idn.cn works with ie6 without plugin because web navi is used for .cn. this is done at the isp level. nothing to do with ban or no ban.

cdehoo
4th October 2007, 05:24 PM
Even at such harsh time, the idn.com in China still outperforms idn.cn. Does this really not mean anything to you? BTW, the ie6 will not always be there.
still outperforms?
because
inurl:xn site:com
Including more
xn.abcde.com

BTW,Today in china only <20% uesr can visit idn.com,If you are company's boss ,If you know these information ,Which will you choose?

markits
4th October 2007, 05:37 PM
still outperforms?
because
Including more
xn.abcde.com

BTW,Today in china only <20% uesr can visit idn.com,If you are company's boss ,If you know these information ,Which will you choose?
As a matter of fact, Chinese company bosses still choose com rather than cn, even though only the ie7 users can visit idn.com site.

You need to include the word 公司 (company) in the search. The number of xn.abcde.xx is equal for com and cn, so com still outperforms cn, whether or not including the word 公司.

touchring
4th October 2007, 05:38 PM
still outperforms?
because
Including more
xn.abcde.com

I tested that out. yahoo.cn only searches chinese language websites. You can try yahoo.com -> 1-10 of 4,320,000 from .com for inurl: xn

markits
4th October 2007, 05:45 PM
I tested that out. yahoo.cn only searches chinese language websites. You can try yahoo.com -> 1-10 of 4,320,000 from .com for inurl: xn
Thanks touch. Good point. Your suggestion gets the following results.

http://search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt=A0oGkmtBJgVHMBEBu0xXNyoA?p=inurl%3Axn-+%E5%85%AC%E5%8F%B8&y=Search&fr=yfp-t-471

cdehoo
4th October 2007, 05:50 PM
As a matter of fact, Chinese company bosses still choose com rather than cn, even though only the ie7 users can visit idn.com site.

You need to include the word 公司 (company) in the search. The number of xn.abcde.xx is equal for com and cn, so com still outperforms cn, whether or not including the word 公司.
But last year......

inurl:xn site:.com 公司 42,400
inurl:xn site:.cn 公司 62,296
.cn>com

touchring
4th October 2007, 05:51 PM
My contention is not about whether .com is better than .cn, but rather, the claim that names cannot be deleted after 30 days.

Of cos, the risk is not static, for all you know, they might actually enforce individual property rights in the future. But at least for now, respect for individual rights is not enforced to the same extent that you would expect in developed countries.

Rubber Duck
4th October 2007, 06:06 PM
As with domains it is quality not quantity that matters!

please try again:

I NOT Say: com is going to just disappear.

markits
4th October 2007, 06:19 PM
com outperforms cn in both quality and quantity

zenmarketing
4th October 2007, 07:31 PM
I think the main risk to .com in China is exactly what we are seeing demonstrated here...

nationalistic pride.