PDA

View Full Version : Prime arabic IDN for sale: الجهاز.com (The Device)

jacksonm
9th October 2007, 07:41 AM
This IDN relates to both the medical field as well as hardware in general. It has strong, long-term trends in Google.

Unicode: الجهاز.com
Punycode: xn--mgbaoz1gta.com
Language: Arabic
Script: Arabic
Meaning: The Device (rough translation)

Google results: 13.9 million
Google images: 4.1 million
Google Trends: http://google.com/trends?q=+%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AC%D9%87%D8%A7%D8%B2&ctab=0&geo=all&date=all&sort=0

Accepting offers starting at 2500 EURO.

Also the same domain in the .net version, accepting offers starting at 1000 EURO.

Payment via bank wire only. Dynadot push.

Comments are welcome from native arabic speakers.

Thread will close after 48 hours.

Fka200
9th October 2007, 07:46 AM
Awesome domain. That's the one missing from my list :).

markits
9th October 2007, 08:15 AM
I have a domain دور.com that has near identical google trends to yours. Have no idea on why.

jacksonm
9th October 2007, 10:35 AM
Awesome domain. That's the one missing from my list :).

Thanks. I'd be pleased if you'd correct that situation!

touchring
9th October 2007, 10:40 AM
Nice,seems that we're going euro or pound these days, new trend on our little forum. :o

jacksonm
9th October 2007, 10:47 AM
Nice,seems that we're going euro or pound these days, new trend on our little forum. :o

I live in Europe and the continued crash of the dollar means that I need to think in EUROS about how much I want to be able to purchase with my revenue.

The dollar went from 1.25 to 1.40 in the past year or so. This just isn't tolerable anymore. 1.25 was already bad enough.

People living in USA are already starting to complain to me about the high dollar amount they need to pay to secure my system architecture services. I am not going to reduce the amount of purchasing power I obtain from my work just because the dollar keeps falling.

Thus, all my domains are listed in EURO from now on.

Rubber Duck
9th October 2007, 11:09 AM
Seems reasonable to me.

IDN never have and probably never will be used in the US, so their denomination in dollars is not rational.

By contrast all but a couple of countries in EU are likely to make some use of IDN in the near future. Indeed some members such as Greece and Bulgaria are likely to go entirely IDN. Both of these countries and perhaps others that use non-Latin or severely modified Latin alphabets are already committed to using the Euro.

The reason commodities have been priced in dollars is because the US was the market. That convention is likely to fall apart so it seems irrational to extrapolate it into other areas. Of course the unadoption of the dollar as the means of exchange is likely to weaken it still further, until its valuation is more in line with underlying fundamentals.