PDA

View Full Version : This could be what we're waiting for?

yanni
12th October 2007, 10:16 PM
Not parking but geo-targeted ad network. They claim international traffic monetization:

We are one of the only networks that pays for International Inventory!

Speaking to an International Audience
No longer can any interactive company only speak to US-based users. International consumers are becoming more and more influential. Often products that have worked in the United States, will work perfectly for another audience. Many time, however, they will need a slight change to appeal to a unique audience with unique cultural outlook. Vizi Media has the experience necessary to assist you with reaching the growing global marketplace.

* Over 2.5 Billion International Impressions
* 99.9% Accurate Geo-Targeting Abilities
* International and Cultural Network Options
* Language Targeting System Based on Web site or Browser Language.
* Account Executives Trained in Cultural Sensitivity and Understanding

A couple of draw-backs:

Site must have over 10,000 impressions
Banners must be placed on specified urls
A unique click is counted according to their discretion. (hello?)
No double click from same person within 2 hours...

Anyway, it looks new, and it might work for difficult to monetize website traffic like Chinese, Thai.

Here it is (http://www.vizidirect.com/index-1.html)

burnsinternet
12th October 2007, 10:24 PM
I only know one person with 10k impressions on a Thai site....

I have no idea about Chinese traffic.

domainguru
13th October 2007, 08:29 AM
Thanks for the link Yanni, I'm going to check them out today and see if they can monetize Thai traffic. We climbed unexpectedly to #3 on google.co.th yesterday and expecting well over 100K pageviews today, but still finding it very hard to monetize. If Vizi can do the biz, I'll owe you one :)

Fka200
13th October 2007, 08:35 AM
Going to see if I want to try this out as well...

yanni
13th October 2007, 10:30 AM
Thanks for the link Yanni, I'm going to check them out today and see if they can monetize Thai traffic. We climbed unexpectedly to #3 on google.co.th yesterday and expecting well over 100K pageviews today, but still finding it very hard to monetize. If Vizi can do the biz, I'll owe you one :)

I would give them a call and "demand" special attention with those numbers you're having :)

mulligan
13th October 2007, 10:35 AM
Site must have over 10,000 impressions

Per day or per month?

I had a look but can't see where they say this

domainguru
13th October 2007, 10:44 AM
I would give them a call and "demand" special attention with those numbers you're having :)

Sure, just depends whether they have anything going on in Thailand. If so, all systems go!

yanni
13th October 2007, 10:58 AM
TECHINICAL SPECIFICATIONS. Your site must conform with our technical requirements for websites displaying Advertising Material, as such requirements may be adopted or revised from time to time, including, without the limitation the following:

1. Minimum volume for each website: 10,000 impressions per day
2. Advertising Material can only be placed on approved root URLs
3. Advertising Material pop-under windows cannot be launched from websites that launch more than a total of two (2) pop-up or pop-under windows

PLACEMENT OF ADVERTISING MATERIALS. You may place ad banners only in prime locations (within 600 pixels of the top of the webpage (above the page scroll/fold)) on content pages and not grouped with more than one other banner on a page. You may only place the advertisements on the domain, or sub-domains of the domain approved in the application, unless otherwise agreed by us in writing. Banners may not be placed on pop-up windows or pages that automatically refresh, reload, or redirect visitors. Ad code will only be placed on the URL (and sub-URLs), in their account profile. You may not place text instructing or encouraging visitors to click on the banner (other than that provided by us) without our written consent. Our ad code must be placed, without modification, directly within the HTML of your site. You may not use the banner ads as part of a contest, email campaign, or any other moneymaking opportunity. You may not edit, modify, or otherwise change our HTML code without our express written consent. You may not display our ads as a result of the actions of any software application such as a toolbar. Our ad code must not be pasted into any software application. Pop-under windows cannot be launched from your site that launches more than a total of two (2) pop windows, including the VIZI pop-under. Skyscrapers or wide skyscrapers and half page formats cannot be placed on the same page. You may not place ads on blank pages, on pages with no content, on top of one another, on non-approved websites, or in such a fashion that may be deceptive to the visitor.

PAYMENT. We will pay 60% of all revenue generated from Countable Clicks & Impressions resulting from our Advertising Materials being placed on your site in accordance with the terms of this Agreement. We reserve the right to amend the Fee Schedule at any time without notice to you by posting a revised Fee Schedule, provided however that any such revised Fee Schedule will not be effective unless and until it has been posted for at least twenty-four (24) hours. We will pay you within sixty (60) days of the end of the month for the placement of the applicable Advertising Materials, based on the advertisers payments. If the total amount we owe to you for a given month is less than $15, we may defer such payment until the next month. We reserve the absolute right not to make any payments if we have good faith reason to believe you have violated any of the terms and conditions set forth herein

It's on the application page, terms and conditions.

mulligan
13th October 2007, 11:22 AM
It's on the application page, terms and conditions.

Oh .. Ok .. 10,000 per week I can manage

*goes back to stand in the corner*