PDA

View Full Version : Massive increase in Japanese Traffic

Rubber Duck
18th October 2007, 04:59 AM
Big increase yesterday. Thought it was Japanese, but the affect terms seems to be primarily Chinese. Mostly unproductive but from all-over suggesting that Bots are not responsible. It looks like speculators are out in force.

tee1
18th October 2007, 07:41 AM
Big increase yesterday. Thought it was Japanese, but the affect terms seems to be primarily Chinese. Mostly unproductive but from all-over suggesting that Bots are not responsible. It looks like speculators are out in force.
I am seeing the same thing, except around 70% in the upswing is from Asia for chinese names, even some of those are in the less preferred extensions. Maybe speculators but its nice that its Asian speculators instead of north American speculators.

tee1

jacksonm
18th October 2007, 07:50 AM
I am seeing the same thing, except around 70% in the upswing is from Asia for chinese names, even some of those are in the less preferred extensions. Maybe speculators but its nice that its Asian speculators instead of north American speculators.

tee1

My chinese names got hit hard on Monday and Wednesday, several different names with exactly the same amount of hits on the same days. The same names had 0 hits on Tuesday... at ND. Strange...

Drewbert
18th October 2007, 08:08 AM
Traffic at Dopa and Namerich are still just a trickle.

Rubber Duck
18th October 2007, 11:15 AM
Yes, I posted something to that effect earlier but the site database has obviously chewed it up and spat it out.

It seems that Dopa does not record traffic external to China. This traffic seems to be coming from expatriate Chinese.

seamo
18th October 2007, 11:25 AM
No surges for me...though my Japanese cities have been steadily gaining in Asian traffic since returning them to namedrive a couple of months ago.

mulligan
18th October 2007, 12:53 PM
Nothing noticable for me .. Dopa is hardly worth checking ... A grand total of ¥123.52 in the last 3 months (Though the quality of my Chinese may be more to blame than anything else!)

Adsense has improved for my Japanese ... not at the levels before Yahoo Japan kicked everyone down the ranks but a vast improvement nonetheless .. anyone else see it?

touchring
18th October 2007, 02:50 PM
Traffic at Dopa and Namerich are still just a trickle.

There has been an increase in the past 3 days.