PDA

View Full Version : Cheapest place to register .tv IDNs

htmlindex
21st October 2007, 12:12 AM
Where's the cheapest place to register .tv IDNs? I know Dynadot has them for $34.99 where you have tasting & iDotz has them for $29.95 but you can't taste names there. Anywhere else with better prices?

sunsei21
21st October 2007, 12:25 AM
Where's the cheapest place to register .tv IDNs? I know Dynadot has them for $34.99 where you have tasting & iDotz has them for $29.95 but you can't taste names there. Anywhere else with better prices?
. tv is very speculative and exspensive place to start but to answer your question i use dynadot for the few .tv i own just to simiplfy things for me. and i dont think its called tasting when u are just checking to make sure name is correct :)

Wot
21st October 2007, 12:40 AM
enom.tv $24.99 , enter puny code.

But I would stick with .com being new to IDN, chances are you can still pick up some decent .com names on the forum for around that price.

Good luck

htmlindex
21st October 2007, 05:50 AM
Thanks for the comments. Part of the reason why I was looking at other extentions other than .com is because when searching Dynadot, the keywords that I'm searching for are usually taken in all extentions except .cc & .tv, and some of them have every single extention already taken!

zenmarketing
21st October 2007, 06:37 AM
What Wot was saying is that, for $25, you can pickup some of those 'taken' .com domains in the aftermarket. Lots of very good names sell for $10 to $100 on these forums.

90% of my portfolio has been acquired on the aftermarket, and I started in December, 2006.

I gave up on fresh registrations fairly quickly.

At this point, in late 2007, I suspect that the fresh registration game is even harder.

Wot
21st October 2007, 07:46 AM
What Wot was saying is that, for $25, you can pickup some of those 'taken' .com domains in the aftermarket. Lots of very good names sell for $10 to $100 on these forums.

90% of my portfolio has been acquired on the aftermarket, and I started in December, 2006.

I gave up on fresh registrations fairly quickly.

At this point, in late 2007, I suspect that the fresh registration game is even harder.

And it does not detract from the potential value of names. Many of the guys here bought so many names, me included, that occasionally they have to cull a few to meet renewals etc. Some of the better names come from our asian members.

Good luck

jose
21st October 2007, 04:23 PM
enom.tv $24.99 , enter puny code.

But I would stick with .com being new to IDN, chances are you can still pick up some decent .com names on the forum for around that price.

Good luck

First year only, IMO.

L@@K
21st October 2007, 04:31 PM
No, i reg 3 years @ 24.99 on enom yet