PDA

View Full Version : Which extentions would you register?

htmlindex
21st October 2007, 12:14 AM
I'm just starting out in IDNs. If you were registering IDNs, which extentions would you recommend sticking to & which extentions would you say to avoid as they don't have much potential?

sunsei21
21st October 2007, 12:26 AM
I'm just starting out in IDNs. If you were registering IDNs, which extentions would you recommend sticking to & which extentions would you say to avoid as they don't have much potential?
always buy .cc and .ws even if .com is avaible :o

tee1
21st October 2007, 12:30 AM
check old sales threads and you can form your own opinion. I am not trying to be vague but this has been discussed before. Focus on .com and you should be ok, for other extensions check sales threads. as mentioned on another thread .tvs are an expensive way to start.

tee1

bwhhisc
21st October 2007, 03:36 AM

I would go for .com and .jp for best two possibilities. For top generics with good ovt, google scores, ads and
bids check for .nets as well. Some think .cn is going to be very, very good, but the concensus is these could
be a bit of risky as the Chinese government can repo them. I wouldn't mess around with the other extensions
until you got plenty of the good stuff. :)

thegenius1
21st October 2007, 03:38 AM
What he said ^ , but for Arabic .net is very in the "in crowd"

sunsei21
21st October 2007, 04:07 AM
i stilll say .ws and .cc start in Swahili for optimum results :p

Fka200
21st October 2007, 05:32 AM
i stilll say .ws and .cc start in Swahili for optimum results :p

LMAO.

htmlindex
21st October 2007, 05:54 AM
The reason I ask is because I find searching Dynadot, most extentions are taken for the ones I search

zenmarketing
21st October 2007, 06:41 AM
The reason I ask is because I find searching Dynadot, most extentions are taken for the ones I search

Look deeper, or look to the aftermarket. Alternate extensions are a mistake that has been made by many.