PDA

View Full Version : Hey when did Overture come back up?

rhys
26th October 2007, 04:53 AM
I just noticed today that Overture.co.jp is back up (still running april data but I'm not complaining). When did this happen and how come no one had a party to invite me to?

thegenius1
26th October 2007, 05:01 AM
I just noticed today that Overture.co.jp is back up (still running april data but I'm not complaining). When did this happen and how come no one had a party to invite me to?

Sorry , I was wondering what you meant last week about not having access to the data, but this has been up for a couple of weeks now. If you look at the Overture bit the dust thread nobody seems to want to mention its back up. I guess its just a bloody sport LOL.

IDNCowboy
26th October 2007, 05:08 AM
Sorry , I was wondering what you meant last week about not having access to the data, but this has been up for a couple of weeks now. If you look at the Overture bit the dust thread nobody seems to want to mention its back up. I guess its just a bloody sport LOL.
Exactly.... If we found a gold mine would we let you know? ;-)

rhys
26th October 2007, 06:15 AM
wow...it's like that is it? :)

touchring
26th October 2007, 06:17 AM
Was it down in the first place??

rhys
26th October 2007, 07:13 AM
Yes we all attended the funeral

Drewbert
26th October 2007, 07:27 AM
I thought everybody knew it had come back up.

Pretty sure I read about it somwhere.

Sorry dude.

mulligan
26th October 2007, 10:47 AM
When did this happen and how come no one had a party to invite me to?

You were invited but I guess those shindigs in Redmond must be something else ... :p

http://www.idnforums.com/forums/13358-overture-is-back-up.html?highlight=overture

bwhhisc
26th October 2007, 11:20 AM
They probably got a lot of complaints when they pulled it down.
It sure is a helpful tool to have though. Just wish the traffic = 10% of the ovt scores.

rhys
26th October 2007, 01:05 PM
They probably got a lot of complaints when they pulled it down.
It sure is a helpful tool to have though. Just wish the traffic = 10% of the ovt scores.

Someday my friend. Someday.

yanni
26th October 2007, 02:18 PM
It was posted here that it was back up.