31st October 2007, 09:02 AM
pmd, price always cheap :)

techguy
11th June 2008, 04:31 PM
I am interested in Bulgarian IDNs.

.com's preferred but will also consider .net for decent names

Please PM names and prices.

I have News.TV in Bulgarian.

Normal renewal fees, approximately one year remaining until next renewal.

PM me if interested.

BTW: News.TV (English) is a $25,000/Yr premium.

RussianDomainer
20th October 2008, 08:27 PM
I have tours.com in Bulgarian

турс.com (xn--p1acbe.com)

If interested - PM your offer

Google Trends (http://google.com/trends?q=%D0%A2%D0%A3%D0%A0%D0%A1&ctab=0&geo=all&date=all&sort=0)

thefabfive
20th October 2008, 08:50 PM
пловдив.com xn--b1aafqmsf.com

Plovdiv - second largest city in Bulgaria with a population over 378,0000

Please PM if interested.

phio
20th October 2008, 10:15 PM
Kids Games

:up:
детскиигри.com

pm offers

phio
20th October 2008, 11:08 PM
English.net
:rolleyes:
английски.net

The .com has been snowed in for a while...

PM offer

khurtsiya
21st October 2008, 07:53 AM
преносим-компютър.com, notebook
преносими-компютри.com, notebooks
преносимкомпютър.com, notebook
мобилен-телефон.com, mobile phone
мобилни-телефони.com, mobile phones
евровизия.com, eurovision

хардуер.net, hardware

PM offer

Michael

Miguel
21st October 2008, 01:48 PM
хотелът.com - HOTEL.com

chrisofmel
8th November 2008, 07:17 PM
български.com bulgarian

bwhhisc
8th November 2008, 07:56 PM
I am interested in Bulgarian IDNs.
.com's preferred but will also consider .net for decent names
Please PM names and prices.

Whats your budget range?

Miguel
8th November 2008, 08:22 PM
эдита.com
вета.com
гостиници.com
юная.com
развратницы.com
безплатни.com
мухаммад.com
мебел.net
исус.com
лизай.com
ванда.com

tee1
9th November 2008, 01:41 AM
Just so everyone knows, this is an old thread, if rkae is still looking maybe he should reply to the thread.

original posted "10-31-2007"

rkae
9th November 2008, 11:32 AM
Yes I started this thread a year ago. I've received a lot of good and bad offers in the course of this one year and I've spend mid x,xxx for buying Bulgarian domains.

However I'm not buying at the moment. It's very likely that I will resume buying in the future but not now.

On a related note I'm a little bit disappointed by the expectations of the sellers.
Just because Bulgarian and Russian use the same alphabet that doesn't mean that Bulgarian domains are on par with the Russian in value.

Just because Bulgaria is in Europe doesn't mean it's a rich country as Norway, Finland or the UK.

Check wikipedia for some stats:

Bulgaria 7,640,000 population (including Romas and Turks)

n recent years Bulgaria has had one of the slowest population growth-rates in the world. Negative population growth has occurred since the early 1990s,[58] due to economic collapse and high emigration. In 1989 the population comprised 9,009,018 people, in 2001 7,950,000 and in 2008 7,640,000.[59] Now Bulgaria faces a severe demographic crisis: the population has a fertility-rate of 1.4 children per woman as of 2007, with a predicted rate of 1.7 by the end of 2050. The fertility-rate will need to reach 2.2 to restore natural growth in population.

Also I suspect that most of the Roma population will never get on the internet. They still live like nomads and some of them live in the forests. The urbanized ones live in the so called Roma ghettos.

The economic situation is pathetic, dependent on external investors who are now retreating because of uncertainty caused by the world crisis. High inflation is expected in the upcoming years. Right now the official rate is almost double digit, while economists argue that the double digit point has been passed long time ago.

Type in traffic is very low on most of my domains.

Russia 142,008,838 population.

Need I say more?

So just because Bulgarian domains look like Russian domains that doesn't mean you can attach Russian prices and expect to get rich quick. At least can't expect me to pay such prices. Good luck with selling them that high to other people though.

I don't expect premiums for 100$ or 200$. I've bought a lot of reasonably priced good domains. Some people who still post here can confirm that I think.

Just think of a second would you buy at Russian prices given the facts about that country.

If you personally would accept the price you're about to ask someone to pay - then the chances are good that you're going to make a sale.

Don't get me wrong - everyone can attach as high prices as he or she wishes.

And just to repeat again - right now I'm not buying.

Thanks for all your offers and time. I wish success to everyone - IDNs will take off, there is no doubt about that now.

rkae
9th November 2008, 11:50 AM
эдита.com
вета.com
гостиници.com
юная.com
развратницы.com
безплатни.com
мухаммад.com
мебел.net
исус.com
лизай.com
ванда.com

Those are Bulgarian, the rest are Russian.

хотелът.com - HOTEL.com

That's "The Hotel" not "Hotel".

Also I noticed in another topic that someone was selling euro.com in Bulgarian as еуро.com. Euro (the word for the currency) is евро both in common and official usage, not еуро.

phio
9th November 2008, 04:19 PM
Also I noticed in another topic that someone was selling euro.com in Bulgarian as еуро.com. Euro (the word for the currency) is евро both in common and official usage, not еуро.

I purchased еуро and from the research I did it is still unclear which will be picked. If you are a native Bulgarian speaker, than you probably have a better handle on it. According to most articles, Bulgaria may not have the euro for another 5 years or so.

I did find this, mentioning it is still a toss up:

http://unicode.org/mail-arch/unicode-ml/y2004-m12/0458.html

But even if they choose евро I think еуро will hold value as it is used in plenty of credit style websites in Bulgaria.

mrdomain
16th November 2008, 11:24 AM
pm sent