PDA

View Full Version : Serious Question Regarding IDN Trades

Fka200
1st November 2007, 02:37 AM
Question:

I'd like to trim down, but not by selling. Instead, I want to trade domains. Lets say a 2for1, 3for1, who knows. I'm not talking about crappy IDNs here either... seriously...

I don't want to bother wasting time looking through my list of what I'd be willing to trade if no one wants to. There are minimum requirements for the domains I'm looking for (Most important to me is that I may have some interest in developing it in the future).

Anyone have an Arabic IDN they think is good yet might want others? You have minimum requirements for domains that you're looking for?

Remember, I'm not looking to sell... just trades. I've been thinking about this for almost two weeks now and decided that maybe I should take the risk and just go ahead. 95% of my domains are renewed till 2009, the 5% that I didn't renew weren't renewed due to a maxed out CC.

Well, PM me if you care. Some of the members know they have some domains I want. Maybe I have something the want.

Hope I made sense! If anyone has some domains they want to trade, just let me know ;).

1) I Will Only Trade With Trusted Members
2) Really looking for Pre-May 2006 Arabic IDNs since I arrived in August, but all might be considered
3) PMs Only
4) OVT doesn't really matter, but if you have high ovt and want high ovt, that's not a problem. Low OVT want high OVT? Show me what you got. High OVT want quality low OVT? Show me what you got!
5) Looking for a specific niche? Let me know. I'm sure I've got something.
6) Arabics Only.

I kinda feel stupid for doing this since I already tried before, but whatever. I've got nothing to lose and I'm not shy.

EDIT: Thread closes automatically in 1 week.