PDA

View Full Version : Transcripts?

Rubber Duck
1st November 2007, 06:47 PM
Can anyone find transcripts to the Public Meetings.

The Audio feed has been screwed up for me all afternoon. It like trying hear something with a Wasp Nest on your head.

The more ICANN attempt to make things more open, the less communication makes it down to my level!

phio
1st November 2007, 08:17 PM
hey RD,

Where are you getting the feeds from? any link? I was there yesterday, and they had some technical problems around 3pm, but I figured they would have them fixed by today. I would like to hear a recording of the public forum this am if it is available.
or a live feed now.

thanks,
phio

Rubber Duck
1st November 2007, 08:42 PM
Well, if you find one and it is as good as the original, it will be completely inaudible.

I guess we shall have to wait for the Board Resolutions to be published. Those they cannot hide under the duvet.

hey RD,

Where are you getting the feeds from? any link? I was there yesterday, and they had some technical problems around 3pm, but I figured they would have them fixed by today. I would like to hear a recording of the public forum this am if it is available.
or a live feed now.

thanks,
phio

bwhhisc
2nd November 2007, 01:29 AM
Ooooppps as Drew pointed out this is from 1999...oh well/

This is transcript from November 1st.
QUOTE: Introduction from author, Anthony Van Couvering. Here is the transcript I made of the Monday morning (Nov. 1) session between Josh Elliott of IANA and the ccTLD managers.

http://www.wwtld.org/aboutcctld/history/wwtld1999/minutes/ianatranscript011199.html

Drewbert
2nd November 2007, 09:14 AM
Dude, that transcript is from 1999, when Navy Captain Mike Roberts was the ICANN CEO (ever hear of a navy man who was into bottom-up, rather than top-down management style?).

jacksonm
2nd November 2007, 09:16 AM
(ever hear of a navy man who was into bottom-up, rather than top-down management style?).

No, but I have heard that most of them are into keeping their bottom up!

bwhhisc
2nd November 2007, 10:20 AM
Dude, that transcript is from 1999, when Navy Captain Mike Roberts was the ICANN CEO (ever hear of a navy man who was into bottom-up, rather than top-down management style?).

Still holding its own on page 1 google too. :o
Just saw the date of November 1st and posted.

Rubber Duck
2nd November 2007, 10:35 AM
If you go into Agenda, the Transcripts are now linked at the bottom of the items.