PDA

View Full Version : Domainsite: Moved Domains, But Still In Account?

Fka200
5th November 2007, 08:44 AM
OK I transferred domains from Domainsite to Dynadot, but they still show up in my Domainsite account. Anyone know why?? It's pissing me off because I keep getting "expiring domain" notices and it makes me a bit worried, even though I know they are safe @ Dynadot.

Any comments? Anything I can do to update my domain list? Grr.... frustrating as hell.

jacksonm
5th November 2007, 08:51 AM
OK I transferred domains from Domainsite to Dynadot, but they still show up in my Domainsite account. Anyone know why?? It's pissing me off because I keep getting "expiring domain" notices and it makes me a bit worried, even though I know they are safe @ Dynadot.

Any comments? Anything I can do to update my domain list? Grr.... frustrating as hell.

Just move everything to Dynadot, then change your contact email address inside of your Domainsite account to be support@domainsite.com.

Fka200
5th November 2007, 09:14 AM
Sounds like a plan. Thanks Mike :)

Drewbert
5th November 2007, 05:12 PM
>Anyone know why??

Two possibilities.

1. The guys at Domainsite are a bunch of morons that don't know how to keep a database clean.

2. See (1.) above.

jacksonm
5th November 2007, 05:22 PM
>Anyone know why??

Two possibilities.

1. The guys at Domainsite are a bunch of morons that don't know how to keep a database clean.

2. See (1.) above.

MySQL doesn't support foreign keys. At least not until very recent versions, and then only with third-party table drivers afaik.