PDA

View Full Version : Translations needed

Steve Clarke
12th November 2007, 03:16 PM
ALL DONE...Thanks everyone for your help!

Steve.

Hi,

I need the following script translated into the following languages, to add to my website, as soon as possible.

Czech/Slovak
Thai

Willing to pay $20 per translation. (Paypal)

“Must be an accurate translation.”

For many years people from around the world have been forced to use English web addresses even though their websites were primarily aimed at non English users and were in languages other than English.
That has been changing in the last few years with the introduction of Internationalized Domain Names (IDN) which now allow people to register domain names in their own language .. Making for a truly global internet.
With Internationalized Domain Names (IDN) users can now type website addresses in their own language.
IDNS are the future of a truly multilingual internet and will allow people who speak many different languages to fully interact with the internet.
Native language IDNs give your company a professional image, protect your brand in your native language and are proof of your commitment to local customers.
By targeting national and international markets with a domain name in your own language you can maximize the exposure of your website to those who speak your language.
To see a list of some of our IDNs .........<CLICK HERE >

Please post the language you are translating in this thread, and P.M. me the translations when finished, with your Paypal address.

Cheers...Steve.

touchring
12th November 2007, 03:27 PM
Markits, quick! :p

thegenius1
12th November 2007, 03:32 PM
Spanish
Russian
Chinese
Japanese

Steve Clarke
12th November 2007, 03:55 PM
Go ahead Genius,

Thank You.

Greek - Done
Spanish - Done
Russian - Done
Chinese - Done
Japanese - Done
Arabic - Done
Hindi - Done
Hebrew - Done

Still Needing:

Czech /Slovak
Thai

Still Looking For These Languages

Czech/Slovak
Thai

Thanks...Steve.

g
12th November 2007, 11:30 PM
ok I will do the arabic

Steve Clarke
12th November 2007, 11:56 PM
Thanks, Gee

13th November 2007, 06:48 AM
Hebrew (no need for paypal).

במשך שנים נאלצו אנשים מסביב לעולם להשתמש בשמות מתחת\דומיינים באנגלית למרות ששפת האם של קהל היעד שונה מאנגלית.
מצב זה השתנה עם הצגת דומיינים בינלאומיים בשפות זרות,דבר המאפשר רישום דומיינים בשפה המקומית ועוזר לפיתוח האינטרנט הגלובאלי האמיתי.
עם שמות מתחם בינלאומיים יכולים הגולשים להדפיס את כתובת האתרים בשפה המקומית לדוגמא עברית.
שמות מתחם בשפות שונות הם עתיד האינטרנט בשפות זרות ומאפשר גם לאנשים שלא דוברים אנגלית לפתח ולקחת חלק באינטרנט בקלות שלא הייתה זמינה בעבר.
שמות מתחם בשפת השוק מורים על מקצוענות,ומראים על איכפתיות ונאמנות ללקוחותיכם.
על ידי כיוון לשווקים לאומיים ובינלאומיים שמות מתחם בשפה הלוקאלית מגדילים את חשיפת העסק ומאפשרים למיליונים שלא דוברים אנגלית להפוך ללקוחותיכם.
לרשימת שמות מתחם בינלאומיים שאנו מחזיקים:

Good Luck Steve

Steve Clarke
13th November 2007, 12:40 PM
Thanks, Michael...

Much appreciated.

Thanks also to Alexd for the Greek translation.

moui
11th December 2007, 03:17 PM
Still Needing:

Czech /Slovak
Thai

Still Looking For These Languages

Czech/Slovak
Thai

Thanks...Steve.

Do you still need Thai translator? Contact me.

Steve Clarke
11th December 2007, 04:54 PM
P.M. Sent.