PDA

View Full Version : DNForums Implements Changes

Rubber Duck
14th March 2006, 11:21 AM
There are now additional subforums for IDNers at DNForums. The include Auction and Appraisal as well as a Punycode Coverter. Thanks DCG.

Note that Adult domains are being moved to the normal Adult Section. I have a real Japanese Blockbuster on there for any one interested in that sort of thing.

bwhhisc
14th March 2006, 11:25 AM
Why don't they just put an adult section in the subforum?

Olney
14th March 2006, 11:29 AM
Is it Good that even put IDN Apprasals in the Platinum section?
I mean I'm sure that's not going to be a reason for people to go platinum when most people realize they could get more accurate appraisals here...
Auctions I could understand, even the sales but appraisals?

Rubber Duck
14th March 2006, 11:30 AM

Well, I thought of that but I am not complaining as my post is show as moved in the New Auction Section. I was thinking if we could get something sold in the Main Adult Section it might cause quite a stir. Domagon have opened the bidding at $500!

Is it Good that even put IDN Apprasals in the Platinum section?
I mean I'm sure that's not going to be a reason for people to go platinum when most people realize they could get more accurate appraisals here...
Auctions I could understand, even the sales but appraisals?

Yes, the DNF layout in general doesn't quite do it for me and trying to bolt IDN is not really easy, DCG is trying and I think we should give him credit for that. I don't see what has been implemented as a final solution and I suspect that DCG doesn't either, but it is progress. The way things work there, really isn't that different from here. Demonstrate a need, and provision will be made, except you have been a lot more proactive than that!

DNF is important to all of us, however, as the many of the most influential and affluent domainers go there. We need them on board to get the market for IDN firing on all cylinders. Its Win-Win, well sort of, some of the time!

Ben
14th March 2006, 02:05 PM

They just have. ;)