PDA

View Full Version : Japanese version of IDN consulting!?

Ryu
26th November 2007, 04:45 AM
This Japanese guy is trying to sell IDN.jp domaining manual for JPY 7,800 each.

http://infobrain-domain.com/

It sounds VERY dubious.

touchring
26th November 2007, 04:52 AM
new idea for geniuses. :)

bwhhisc
26th November 2007, 04:53 AM
How about invite him on over here to IDNF.
Be nice to have a few more resources out of Japan.

markits
26th November 2007, 04:54 AM
don't understand

IDNCowboy
26th November 2007, 04:54 AM
This Japanese guy is trying to sell IDN.jp domaining manual for JPY 7,800 each.

http://infobrain-domain.com/

It sounds VERY dubious.
Guess we don't have the only genius here ;-)

thegenius1
26th November 2007, 04:55 AM
Can you translate some of it for us.

Google Translation as follows :

I IT company director in the global marketplace, and I am Shirou Yoshioka.

By profession, in charge of IT-related consulting and receiving companies from
Home of SEO measures for the continued counseling often Easy.

Certainly money掛KERE, Yahoo! JAPAN, such as Google's search engine
Sponsor site in the form of higher search out the matter.
However, many companies are spending as a top search掛KEZU to want.

In such a situation, I will be the first to help make up for the Japanese proposal was the domain acquisition.
He proposed this when the representative of a company's response was "Japanese domain?"
What this is a refreshing know what? ? The feeling that the reaction.

Non-Japanese domain is not known.
Did you Kole is a business opportunity might be! ! I thought this time.

Consulting responsible for the companies,
Keywords related to the Japanese domain to obtain and some OKIMASHITA.

He proposed and when Japanese domain characteristics and benefits of using to communicate and
Corporate representatives from X X X. Jp or □ □ □. Jp domain that have a free check wanted asked.
I happen to the businesses for X X X. Jp and □ □ □. Jp domain to obtain and that it had to convey the matter,
"X X X. Jp to 200,000 yen in YIELD THESE SEATS me?" And was invited.

Two hundred thousand yen of the amount offered to be honest, was astonished!
Why should X X X. Jp get掛KATTA cost was only 651 yen was from.
651 yen 20 million yen化KERU! ?

Of course, in a prompt reply X X X. Jp concede a thing.
In addition to a rival company X X X. Jp similar □ □ □. Jp use reported by the disadvantages,
□ □ □. Jp rights also want to get the story, and the two domains for 30 million yen concede it is satisfied with the negotiations!
1,302 yen investment amount of 30 million yen化KETA!
200 times more than me! !

This incident KIKKAKE domain to obtain the largest amount of Japanese!

Various industry trends looking for key words,
The trend keyword domain Japanese have a free checks,
Subject to availability of the Japanese domain acquisition.
Free unless similar keywords Japanese domain acquisition.
Quite simple, and easy to work repeatedly.
My job is patterned, the trend is sensitive keywords.
A wide range of industries and people's acquaintance.

However, the layman's no way to even greater profits can keywords are looking for.
Large profits can be created can be extracted keywords you!

Consulting responsible for the company's Japanese domain,
No involvement of industry trends keyword Japanese domain
A total of more than 100 acquisition.
100 domain to obtain and also the investment amount is 65,100 yen.

Granted, the above 200 times in all alienable and
Mercy, 1,302 million yen! ?

Already 500 times more than the highest price also transferred some Japanese domain.

All the know-how to condense the human-readable commentary was the
The Japanese. Jp domain rights revenue Guide.

This guidebook to read頂KERE,
Anyone can easily be "a big profit on Japanese domain" to obtain.
It's not easy to lay.

Already Japanese domain focuses on the mass purchase are also MIEMASU.
However, meaningless unsuccessful Japanese domain to purchase them what the benefits are.

We hope, I believe the success of the Japanese performance. Jp domain rights revenue Guide to leverage please.

bwhhisc
26th November 2007, 04:57 AM
Can you translate some of it for us

I only got the part about "some guy from Pennsylvania has swiped his idea to create an IDN ebook"...just kidding.

Ryu
26th November 2007, 05:02 AM
Can you translate some of it for us.

Sorry! I don't have time to translate this crap.

thegenius1
26th November 2007, 05:02 AM
I only got the part about "some guy from Pennsylvania has swiped his idea to create an IDN ebook"...just kidding.

LMAO

Also LOL to the header , it contains only Euros hmmmm

markits
26th November 2007, 05:03 AM
Seems to me that he tries to tell someone that he knows the magic on how to reg (acquire) Japanese.jp domains instead of ascii.jp. He can provide such service with an affordable fee.

I don't understand the google English 'sigh'

thegenius1
26th November 2007, 05:06 AM
Ryu where did you find this ?

Only been up for about a week

Name Server: UNS02.LOLIPOP.JP
Updated Date: 16-nov-2007
Creation Date: 16-nov-2007
Expiration Date: 16-nov-2008

Ryu
26th November 2007, 05:23 AM
Ryu where did you find this ?

Check these out.

http://blogs.yahoo.co.jp/atplus_2007/
http://infobrain-domain.seesaa.net/

touchring
26th November 2007, 07:01 AM
It is a business that everyone can exactly do.
Inside with affiliate and a variety of net businesses of information sales etc.
The business to which the success can be gripped only by a little knack and the idea is Core.

The Japanese domain name acquired for 651 yen
It decides it very much the transfer for 500,000 yen or less.

Everyone has the chance.
It is a coming of the Japanese domain name boom.

I am Shiro Yoshioka who is the director in the IT company.

From the enterprise that takes charge of the consulting related to the occupation handle and IT
The consultation of SEO measures on the homepage is often given.

If money is certainly spent, the search engine of Yahoo such as JAPAN and Google.
It is possible to make the high rank retrieved in shape of sponsor site.
However, a lot of enterprises want to retrieve the high rank without multiplying expenditure as much as possible.

It was acquisition of the Japanese domain name that the inside and I of such a situation proposed it most first.
When this proposal is done, the certain, corporate person in charge's reaction is said, "What is the Japanese domain name?"
It was a reaction of feeling whether did not understand at all.

It is not known to things except the Japanese domain name. It was at this time that thought that Core might be a business opportunity.

For the enterprise that takes charge of the consulting
Some Japanese domain names of the relating key word were acquired.

And, when you tell the feature of the Japanese domain name and the advantage used when proposing it ・・・
It was asked when it wanted you to examine whether the domain of ***.jp or ***.jp had become empty from the person in charge of the enterprise.
By chance..the..enterprise..externals..for..domain..acquire..the..thing..tell.
It was requested, . "*** Cannot jp be transferred for about 200,000 yen?"

It was honest, and surprised me at the amount of money presentation of 200,000 yen.
The reason for cost is that it is only 651 yen it hangs in ***.jp acquisition because.
651 yen takes the shape of 200,000 yen. ?

Of course, it made it to ***.jp transfer because of the prompt answer.
In addition, when you told the disadvantage for which similar ***.jp to ***.jp is used by the rival enterprise
- - - .It became a story of wanting the right of jp, and the negotiation was approved by transferring two domains for 300,000 yen.
The amount of money of the investment of 1,302 yen took the shape of 300,000 yen.
200 times or more.

A large amount of Japanese domain name was acquired Kiccake this event.

It looks for trend key words of various types of business.
Whether the Japanese domain name of the trend key word has become empty is checked.
The Japanese domain name is acquired if becoming empty.
The Japanese domain name of a similar key word is acquired if not becoming empty.
It was a repetition of a quite simple, easy work.
I am sensitive to the work handle and the trend key word.
There is acquaintance with the people of a wide type of business, too.

However, there is how to look for the key word that can greatly obtain the profit even in a complete amateur.
You can also create the key word that can greatly obtain the profit.

With the Japanese domain name for the enterprise that takes charge of the consulting
The Japanese domain name concerning the trend key word of the type of business not related at all
100 or more in total was acquired.
Even if 100 domains are acquired, the amount of money of the investment is 65,100 yen.

When you can transfer everything by 200 times the above-mentioned ・・・
Very, 13.02 million yen. ?

There are already some Japanese domain names transferred by 500 times or more high-priced, too.

Condensing all the knowhows, understanding easily, and having explained
『Japanese. Jp domain right income guide』.

If it is possible to get it by reading this guide book
Everyone can easily acquire "Japanese domain name that invents the hefty profit".
It is possible to do easily even in a complete amateur.

It already pays attention to the Japanese domain name, and it has been seen to be bought in large quantities.
However, there is not an advantage even if a Japanese domain name not significant that doesn't sell is bought either.

My success results are believed by all means. 『Japanese. Jp domain right income guide』Please use.
『Japanese. Jp domain right income guide』Such a content is being written.

この『Japanese. Jp domain right income guide』..peel.. ,
Many people learnt the Japanese domain name and it made it by the desire that I would have liked you to use it.
Therefore, it doesn't buy it by the right income purpose.
It is a content that can be used even when buying it to deepen knowledge concerning the Japanese domain name.
Check mark Possibility of Japanese domain name
Check mark Registration method of Japanese domain name that even amateur can easily do
Check mark How to find key word from which hefty profit is paid
Check mark Method of selling acquired Japanese domain name
Check mark (industry specification)Trend key word collection

Guide book (PDF version) covered completely from basic knowledge to sales strategy.
It is a content of enhancement.

Japanese that can be easily spoken everyone. Will you also get the jp domain right income?

Method of obtaining income of 100,000 yen or more by amount of money of investment of only 651 yen-
『Japanese. Jp domain right income guide』
Regular price 14,800 yen
Special price:7・800Yen
- - to Cotira. apply

*The payment system for Infocart is used.
In addition, ・・・ With a special privilege of the development support at the Japanese domain name transfer destination.

Privilege 1

The first 100 people
It free introduces the match site only for the Japanese domain name.
If you register on the match site in which the enterprise, the store, and the individual who is requesting the Japanese domain name gather
The right income is quickly generated.

Privilege 2

100 applicant limitation
Japanese domain name sales agency system free registration.
Please make the system that sells the Japanese domain name that everybody acquired register free of charge.
This Japanese domain name sales agency system is this guide book buyer limitation system.
この『Japanese. Jp domain right income guide』The sales end is scheduled to be done with 100 limitations after it raises the price to 9,800 yen of the peel.

This information commerce material is a content advantageous like the person who starts it early.
However, it is not significant if not acting even if this information commerce material is obtained early.

Up to now though many information commerce materials were bought
It is a safe information commerce material not to grip the success.
Because it is a content that everyone can practice terribly and easily.

First of all,『Japanese. Jp domain right income guide』The action of buying is one step of the start.

Being not able to step forward this one step is not visited the success in the future.

『Only the person who behaves is visited the success. 』

This is my actually feeling, and the experience.
You show courage, and, first of all, step forward by one step toward the success target?
The Japanese domain name is an early person winning.
If you obtain the domain right related to the trend key word earlier than others
It makes a mistake in the success and none.

Method of obtaining income of 100,000 yen or more by amount of money of investment of only 651 yen-
『Japanese. Jp domain right income guide』
The regular price 14,800 yen
Special price:7・800Yen
- - to Cotira. apply

Though it repeats ・・・

この『Japanese. Jp domain right income guide』..peel.. 9,800 yen
The sales end is scheduled to be done with 100 limitations after it raises the price of.

Because this information commerce material is promptly bought and it doesn't increase the number of rivals in practice
After it meets the above-mentioned requirement, sales are completely ended.
*The payment system for Infocart is used.
Mark based on specific transaction

Ryu
12th December 2007, 12:24 PM
these days i find his blog articles so often when i search japanese blogs with the keyword "japanese domain". in his latest blog (http://infobrain.seesaa.net/article/72238781.html), he claims to have already sold more than 100 copies of IDN domaining manuals and blockered 28 of IDNs purchased by his clients to others. according to him, the MINIMUM sale price was JPY 48,000.

the whole thing smells fishy to me, but i do know that there are many japanese who buy such web manuals. after all, it was one of these manuals that brought the IDN subdomain bubble this year and forced yahoo japan to change its algorism...

jacksonm
12th December 2007, 12:37 PM
the whole thing smells fishy to me, but i do know that there are many japanese who buy such web manuals. after all, it was one of these manuals that brought the IDN subdomain bubble this year and forced yahoo japan to change its algorism...

I suppose it went something like "use a japanese subdomain for seo purposes and avoid paying the domainer".

touchring
12th December 2007, 01:22 PM
He is doing free publicity for us.

You should see the scandals of chinese domain, people being cheated tens of thousands of dollars.

Someone even wrote a book on it:

http://www.cfzn.org/Article/UploadFiles/200705/20070512224751330.jpg

Title: Chinese Domain, Insider Investigation of the Scam. :o

http://www.cfzn.org/Article/fpfp/wlpz/200705/2467.html

translation - http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.cfzn.org%2FArticle%2Ffpfp%2Fwlpz%2F200705%2F2467.html&langpair=zh%7Cen&hl=en&ie=UTF-8

rhys
13th December 2007, 07:08 AM
these days i find his blog articles so often when i search japanese blogs with the keyword "japanese domain". in his latest blog (http://infobrain.seesaa.net/article/72238781.html), he claims to have already sold more than 100 copies of IDN domaining manuals and blockered 28 of IDNs purchased by his clients to others. according to him, the MINIMUM sale price was JPY 48,000.

Ah..things were so good until the algo changed....