PDA

View Full Version : Does adsense work for idn.cltd?

touchring
26th November 2007, 01:24 PM
I was wondering if adsense works for idn.cltd. Anyone gets traffic for adsense on idn.cltd?

burnsinternet
26th November 2007, 01:44 PM
dot JP gets traffic

none to dot HK for me...

Fka200
26th November 2007, 01:47 PM
I've heard of some success with .SE on the forum, right?

jacksonm
26th November 2007, 01:48 PM
I was wondering if adsense works for idn.cltd. Anyone gets traffic for adsense on idn.cltd?

I have an IDN.jp which makes up to 30 usd per day at times. Quite many 8 usd days as well.

burnsinternet
26th November 2007, 01:53 PM
Oops, yes. Idn.se can do very well, depending on the domain, of course!

touchring
26th November 2007, 02:31 PM
has anyone got any traffic with idn.cn using adsense?

rhys
26th November 2007, 04:09 PM
parking revenue on IDN.jp is crazy right now with my parked domains receiving over 100 visits per month EACH this month (this is over 200 names). I suspect that some indexing of names by google is behind it whenever I tried to investigate the source of the traffic. So I think this effect is likely to diminish over time unless type-in comes to fill in the gap. Yahoo.co.jp feels like it is even penalizing IDN at this point which is why adsense revenues are suffering lately. All my traffic is coming from Google and type-in at this point. It's rare I get anything from yahoo.

Fka200
26th November 2007, 04:11 PM
Yahoo.co.jp feels like it is even penalizing IDN at this point which is why adsense revenues are suffering lately. All my traffic is coming from Google and type-in at this point. It's rare I get anything from yahoo.

I'm having similar experiences with my Japanese IDNs. Got up a little early today and was checking over things and I noticed SERP drops in yahoo.co.jp.

touchring
27th November 2007, 03:23 AM
I can't get even a view on my dictionary.cn and another one after 2 weeks. Makes me wonder if adsense works for .cn? I know adsense works for chinese idns because i got another one with a hundred views a day.

zenmarketing
27th November 2007, 03:31 AM
touchring,

I don't think Adsense depends on the TLD, so I'm 99% sure Adsense should work on IDN.cn.

Do you have any analytics installed to see if you're getting visitors without the corresponding adsense views?

touchring
27th November 2007, 03:59 AM
touchring,

I don't think Adsense depends on the TLD, so I'm 99% sure Adsense should work on IDN.cn.

Do you have any analytics installed to see if you're getting visitors without the corresponding adsense views?

Thks, i didn't think of that previously.

Here, found 1 view on a subpage, which is odd since i visited at least twice myself past 2 weeks! Shows that analytics misses data.

There's a dearth of info in this area. If you found anything, do let us know also! :)

http://www.mxfusion.com/zidian.JPG

zenmarketing
27th November 2007, 04:23 AM
I just visited.

Now let's wait until tomorrow when Analytics updates (they only update once every 24 hours), and see if you have 1 visit, direct navigation, with IP location in California.

If not, your Analytics isn't working :)

I believe there are some configurations which make Analytics not count visits from yourself (based on your IP), so that might have been what happened with your two visits. We'll see.

touchring
27th November 2007, 04:30 AM
I just visited. .

The one view i got came from HK SAR via Google. I'll check again tomorrow.