PDA

View Full Version : Who Is It !

thegenius1
27th November 2007, 10:02 PM
Whoever is running a script on Japanese Overture could you please give it a break. Some of us folks would like to check a few names :rolleyes:

seamo
27th November 2007, 10:13 PM
I reckon!

The things nearly ground to a halt...:p

jose
27th November 2007, 10:22 PM
Which reminds me...when will do our backup for the top keywords, before OVT is gone?

seamo
27th November 2007, 10:34 PM
Which reminds me...when will do our backup for the top keywords, before OVT is gone?
I know I'm probably a bit out of the loop here and have missed the thread that covers this, BUT...what happened to the JP Bid tool? Is this the way OVT will go too?

Drewbert
28th November 2007, 12:24 AM
The OVT server started going pear-shaped about 16 hours ago.

sunsei21
28th November 2007, 01:33 AM
Whoever is running a script on Japanese Overture could you please give it a break. Some of us folks would like to check a few names :rolleyes:

i agree please quit beating up the ovt tool :mad:

jose
28th November 2007, 01:41 AM
Drewbert stop it for a while and I'll do the same... Also, Job Collect ask your kid to stop. ;)

Drewbert
28th November 2007, 02:22 AM
I'm very good to OVT these days. Now, instead of testing every name, I only test for those that have more than 100k mentions at Google.

It might mean a few slip through the cracks, but it sure cuts down testing time.

thegenius1
28th November 2007, 05:58 AM
Drewbert stop it for a while and I'll do the same... Also, Job Collect ask your kid to stop. ;)

Play fair gottdamut , okay this means WAR , Im not a super coder but its time to bring one or two off the bench !

touchring
28th November 2007, 06:08 AM
I'm very good to OVT these days. Now, instead of testing every name, I only test for those that have more than 100k mentions at Google.

It might mean a few slip through the cracks, but it sure cuts down testing time.

time to find another hobby, how about teach your kid about domains?

jose
28th November 2007, 06:12 AM
Play fair gottdamut , okay this means WAR , Im not a super coder but its time to bring one or too off the bench !

::)

Craig: we need more smilies.. or at least fix the default ones. Thanks.

thegenius1
28th November 2007, 06:47 AM
I've literally only had one successful overture result today :mad:

sunsei21
28th November 2007, 10:50 AM
I've literally only had one successful overture result today :mad:
thsats one more than me :o

jacksonm
28th November 2007, 10:58 AM
Im not a super coder but its time to bring one or two off the bench !

A genius should be able to deftly bypass the masses!

Rubber Duck
28th November 2007, 11:07 AM

100K sounds a bit low. Most of my Indic Scripts can rustle up more than that now!

Just how far down the long-tail are you guys going? Are we talking another Marchex style portfolio here?

thegenius1
28th November 2007, 11:19 AM
A genius should be able to deftly bypass the masses!

Wise man work on their strengths and outsource their weaknesses :) .

You save alot of precious time that way. And when playing the IDN game there is not a minute to waste.

jacksonm
28th November 2007, 11:22 AM
Wise man work on their strengths and outsources their weaknesses :) .

Perhaps you should consider outsourcing your forum posting copy then!

thegenius1
28th November 2007, 11:25 AM
Noted.

idn
28th November 2007, 04:46 PM

You mean his nephew!