PDA

View Full Version : Looking For Russian Translations - $25

Steve Clarke
8th December 2007, 06:52 PM
Hi,

I am working on adding full translation pages to my site:
http://www.GreatIDNS.com
I've already added a short blurb, in most languages, but am presently looking to have the script below translated to provide full Russian translation of my site.

I would like to offer more, but can only offer $25 at the moment to someone who can provide accurate translations to the words below.
If you are able to do it, in the next few days, please post so in this
thread.

Thanks...Steve.

Welcome to GreatIDNs.com

Wouldn't it be nice if people around the world, from all Nations, could use their own native script when communicating on the Internet? Well, that time has come! With the introduction of Internationalized Domain Names (IDNs) people from all over the world can use web addresses that reflect their own native languages. There are many IDN domain names, available through this website, with links available to relevant IDN information and resources. Why not bookmark or add GreatIDNs.com, to your favorites, and come back often...as we will be making several new additions, in the coming months.

* Home * Portfolio * Links * Contact

A little primer on IDNs
What are IDN Domains?

IDN (International Domain Names) are domain names which use international characters. Not that long ago, domain names were only allowed to consist of those characters in the Latin character set. With IDN domain names, users can type addresses in their own language, or character set. Although most of the TLD (top level domains) are IDN enabled, not all of the ccTLD (country-code top level domains) have this feature. Here are a few examples of IDN domains taken from our database:

Why should I register an IDN Domain?

IDN domains are the future of a multilingual internet. Non-English speaking users would prefer to type web addresses in their own languages. Until now many businesses in these regions have been forced to adopt an 'English' version of their domain name. By registering an IDN domain name, your company can provide relevant, localized information about your products and services. Local IDN domain names give your company a professional image, protect your brand in the native laguage and is proof of your commitment to local customers. By targeting local, country wide markets, you can maximise your company revenues.

Our Portfolio

Feel free to browse our IDN domain name inventory. All our domains can be arranged by language or related categories. Offers to purchase can be made by utilizing the Contact Owner link next to each domain. Once again, welcome to GreatIDNs.com, and come back often.

Browse GreatIDNs.com's portfolio
Filter the portfolio entries
By Language

Our links

Please feel free to explore all areas of our site, and visit our friends websites, whose links appear on this page. These information resources, will help to educate both Novice and Veteran IDN domainers alike. Once again, welcome to the world of IDNs, and the truly Global Internet.

Contact Us

You can use the following form to send a message to the owner of GreatIDNs.com. Whether your are looking to acquire or trade for one or more of our domain names, or want to advertise your site in the Featured Links section, this is the place to do it. Please specify the nature of your message since this is a generic contact form. Don't forget to include the domain names if you want to make an offer or have questions. We thank you for your interest in what GreatIDNs.com has to offer and for taking the time to contact us.

Your Name:
Your E-Mail:
Your Message to the Owner:

khurtsiya
8th December 2007, 10:01 PM
I'll do it :)

I think tomorrow.

mulligan
8th December 2007, 10:23 PM
Nice to see you taking your site forward Steve!

One thing I seen in FF on your contact page is this:
Looks fine in IE7

http://img477.imageshack.us/img477/7883/stevesv0.jpg

Steve Clarke
8th December 2007, 11:52 PM
Thanks Ajiotaj.

That would be great.

And thanks, for the heads-up Steve...I'll look into that.

khurtsiya
9th December 2007, 08:03 AM
Edited.

I must think before I do...

Fka200
9th December 2007, 08:11 AM
Aj, remove it so he doesn't get hit with duplicate content. Stuff on this forum gets indexed damn quick !

Steve Clarke
9th December 2007, 01:45 PM
Thanks, Sammy....

You can just P.M. me the info Ajiotaj, and delete your thread here.

P.M. me your Paypal address as well

Thanks..Steve.

khurtsiya
9th December 2007, 05:31 PM
Done.

As I am from Ukraine - I can not receive PayPal.

I create prepay in Dynadot and PM You the link. You can pay with it I think.

Steve Clarke
9th December 2007, 06:52 PM
Payment Sent

Thanks Ajiotaj.

khurtsiya
9th December 2007, 09:01 PM
Payment received.

Well done.

Now I know how I can receive payments via PayPal :)

nicb5
10th December 2007, 01:07 AM
Nice to see you taking your site forward Steve!

One thing I seen in FF on your contact page is this:
Looks fine in IE7

http://img477.imageshack.us/img477/7883/stevesv0.jpg

Thanks for the reporting this mulligan. I took care of that little css quirk for you Steve. Should be fine in all browsers now.

Nick

Fka200
10th December 2007, 01:12 AM
Also, for the Hebrew and Arabic text, align right! It's RTL.

Steve Clarke
10th December 2007, 01:25 AM
Thanks, Sammy.

Arabic and Russian full translation should be on the site within the week, with Hebrew not too far behind.
Will forward info to Nick.

Cheers...Steve.