PDA

View Full Version : some .jp domains - thoughts?

rhys
9th December 2007, 04:07 PM
It's' renewal time again so I'm looking through the portfolio. Here are some ones I liked and though I will not be letting go of them I admit I had forgotten about them. Curious to hear your opinions on which one of these is most valuable to you?

フランチャイズ.jp "franchise"
レースクイーン.jp "racequeen" look this one up on yahoo.co.jp if you aren't familiar
ハンバーガー.jp "hamburger"
アーケード.jp "arcade"
ラグ.jp "rug"
アイケア.jp "eyecare"
日本車.jp "japanese car(s)"
中古本.jp "used book(s)"
車リース.jp "carlease"

redsox
9th December 2007, 04:18 PM
without checking the OVTs, I like racequeens and I love car leases.

Japanese cars seems redundant given their near 100% market share. German cars would be a more valuable domain

rhys
9th December 2007, 10:32 PM
without checking the OVTs, I like racequeens and I love car leases.

Japanese cars seems redundant given their near 100% market share. German cars would be a more valuable domain

Thanks for your comment. Nothing would be better than just "car" agreed. Although "Japanese Car" is a term widely in use. I do own German car as well so glad you think so.

Fka200
9th December 2007, 10:51 PM
I do own German car as well so glad you think so.

Lol, that's a good feeling.

My fav: アーケード.jp "arcade"

:).

tee1
10th December 2007, 01:11 AM
フランチャイズ.jp "franchise"
レースクイーン.jp "racequeen" look this one up on yahoo.co.jp if you aren't familiar
ハンバーガー.jp "hamburger"
アーケード.jp "arcade"
ラグ.jp "rug"
アイケア.jp "eyecare"
日本車.jp "japanese car(s)"
中古本.jp "used book(s)"
車リース.jp "carlease"

I thought "franchise" was good, but ohhhhhhhhhhh. "racequeen" takes the prize. :)

I like "japanese cars", "carlease" and aracade as well. But racequeen is my favorite.

tee1

rhys
10th December 2007, 08:19 AM
I thought "franchise" was good, but ohhhhhhhhhhh. "racequeen" takes the prize. :)

I like "japanese cars", "carlease" and aracade as well. But racequeen is my favorite.

tee1

You know I am thinking along the same lines tee1 - I'd say "franchise" is my first choice. Although I love most of the other ones too and especially "racequeen" ;)

burnsinternet
10th December 2007, 08:45 AM
I love going back to old regs and reminding myself how good some of these IDNs really are. Makes me yearn for the old days when so much was wide open!

You have some of the best out there, Rhys! Good luck. :)

And, of course, Japanese Car (Ovt 187,258 for 日本 車) is my favorite by far.

Ryu
10th December 2007, 11:33 AM
レースクイーン.jp seems the best to me.

rhys
10th December 2007, 05:35 PM
Thanks Ryu, I appreciate the opinion.

Clotho
11th December 2007, 05:34 AM
I like フランチャイズ.jp "franchise". Some pretty big bids on keywords for that approaching the $10 mark so a big footprint there.

Congrats!

bwhhisc
11th December 2007, 11:09 AM
I like フランチャイズ.jp "franchise". Some pretty big bids on keywords for that approaching the $10 mark so a big footprint there.
Congrats!
I second that. Great keyword and huge possiblities for a website to host a list of busine$$ opportunites
and teaser presentations from Japanese companies that offer franchise opportunities.

blackops
11th December 2007, 11:24 AM
Congrats!

Agreed. フランチャイズ.jp is the show-stopper for me too. The other names are great quality, but not in the same league as "franchise" imo.

:-)

rhys
11th December 2007, 04:46 PM
This is very useful actually. Thanks guys for your opinions.