PDA

View Full Version : US speculators getting organised!

Rubber Duck
9th December 2007, 09:31 PM
Somebody from North America hit every Prefecture Combo of 派遣 (47 in all!).

Not sure whether this counts as Script Mining, but somebody is getting serious!

thegenius1
9th December 2007, 10:40 PM
Somebody from North America hit every Prefecture Combo of 派遣 (47 in all!).

Not sure whether this counts as Script Mining, but somebody is getting serious!

Good News , to bad for them they are 2 years late :)

edit : But how do you know they hit all 47 of them ? , I own 東京派遣.com and 大阪派遣.com picked them up in 06 and accidentally dropped them. I just picked them back up 2 minutes ago , somebody script must really suck if they missed the top two.

websjapan
10th December 2007, 02:57 AM
splendid now i can offload all my drunken mistakes for a fat profit :)

Rubber Duck
10th December 2007, 05:17 AM
Good News , to bad for them they are 2 years late :)

edit : But how do you know they hit all 47 of them ? , I own 東京派遣.com and 大阪派遣.com picked them up in 06 and accidentally dropped them. I just picked them back up 2 minutes ago , somebody script must really suck if they missed the top two.

My mistake some of mine must me city combos.

You really dropped these two? You must have an excellent Japanese portfolio if these two cannot make the cut!

thegenius1
10th December 2007, 06:21 AM
My mistake some of mine must me city combos.

You really dropped these two? You must have an excellent Japanese portfolio if these two cannot make the cut!

I definitely do .. But I'm much more organized then i was when they dropped as i said it was a mistake. God gave me a second chance at them and they will never leave the nest again.

Another story i watched them hoping i could get them back but when i checked and they were snagged already , whomever picked them up must have been tasting them because they surely should not have been avail today.

Also did you drop this 横浜派遣.com ? becuase i was just able to pick up the 2nd largest city in Japan.

burnsinternet
10th December 2007, 06:33 AM
All I can say is this month so far is better than last month so far.

And every month has been getting better and better.

In the mean time, Cyrillics get great traffic and the RPC is getting better and better. However, I can't sell Russian IDNs for much here. Japanese & Chinese prices still rule on this forum.

I am a little bit happy about that. It kept me from selling off some good domains.

Rubber Duck
10th December 2007, 07:25 AM
Not me. We haven't dropped anything that we don't believe to be duds so far, although I must admit considering thinning out some of the minor languages, when push came to shove, it just didn't happen. Just could not bear to let go!

I definitely do .. But I'm much more organized then i was when they dropped as i said it was a mistake. God gave me a second chance at them and they will never leave the nest again.

Another story i watched them hoping i could get them back but when i checked and they were snagged already , whomever picked them up must have been tasting them because they surely should not have been avail today.

Also did you drop this 横浜派遣.com ? becuase i was just able to pick up the 2nd largest city in Japan.

Ryu
10th December 2007, 12:10 PM
it's just one man's opinion but both 東京派遣 and 横浜派遣 look wrong and sound strange to me.

thegenius1
10th December 2007, 12:13 PM
it's just one man's opinion but both 東京派遣 and 横浜派遣 look wrong and sound strange to me.

Thanks for your input Ryu , any idea how it should look ?

Ryu
10th December 2007, 12:22 PM
東京の派遣情報 and/or 東京の人材派遣 seem more correct to me.

Ryu
12th December 2007, 11:28 AM
looks like someone has just registered 東京の人材派遣.com, 大阪の人材派遣.com, etc.

idnowner
12th December 2007, 05:05 PM
looks like someone has just registered 東京の人材派遣.com, 大阪の人材派遣.com, etc.

Seems to be a real long-term speculation, and/or shows that all of the best names have already been taken.