PDA

View Full Version : sedoparking blocked in saudiarabia !

g
14th December 2007, 05:11 PM
reports from many Saudis that they cannot access it and they receive message for that

http://www.x88x.com/imgfiles/gEC30245.jpg

discussion is here

http://www.swalif.net/softs/swalif39/softs214811/

all who are parking their arabic IDNs at sedo watch out ... there may be missed traffic

Bruins
14th December 2007, 05:39 PM
Great place to learn flying jumbo planes

jacksonm
14th December 2007, 05:51 PM

That stereotypical insinuation was uncalled for.

Haven't you learned how to behave yet?

Bruins
14th December 2007, 05:58 PM
Yes,
i forgot to sign up for your server in Tokyo.

jacksonm
14th December 2007, 06:10 PM
Yes,

I wouldn't accept you.

Discrimination against religion, culture, and race is not welcome here. It's why you got banned the first time.

Bruins
14th December 2007, 06:17 PM
You forgot paranoia:

"Watch out for traitors - they are watching you."
Signed by you - JACKSONM!

Muhammad Mustafa
16th December 2007, 04:18 PM
g, are you sure of this information? I have a prime domain used to receive around 40 vistor a day at ND, since I moved it to Sedo I notice some decrease in traffic but NOT sure of the reason.

Yes,

You forgot paranoia:

"Watch out for traitors - they are watching you."
Signed by you - JACKSONM!

a bad smell in these comments, I think these all was uncalled for as MJ said. Why not to post clear replies man??

jacksonm
16th December 2007, 04:33 PM
a bad smell in these comments, I think these all was uncalled for as MJ said. Why not to post clear replies man??

I don't mind the comments about myself, but the jumbo planes comment was made by a man who lives in a glass house and decides to start throwing rocks about.

He can't comment on these, as he is banned (again). This person was banned as scifi (for making comments against russians), banned as goidn, and now banned as bruins. I'm pretty sure that he'll be back again... His real name is Miguel Dessen.

touchring
16th December 2007, 04:39 PM
Plane comment should be deleted.

Rubber Duck
16th December 2007, 06:16 PM
This tosser should be banned again. After all that shit about about getting a second chance, after behaving himself for about one week, he is off again. Do we really all have to be exposed to this?

g
16th December 2007, 07:56 PM
g, are you sure of this information? I have a prime domain used to receive around 40 vistor a day at ND, since I moved it to Sedo I notice some decrease in traffic but NOT sure of the reason.

Saudiarabians friends of mine are not able to confirm it

the best thing is to email sedo and ask them about the traffic from saudiarabia ...

jacksonm
16th December 2007, 09:53 PM
This tosser should be banned again. After all that shit about about getting a second chance, after behaving himself for about one week, he is off again. Do we really all have to be exposed to this?

He is banned now - Seamo stepped up and took care of him.

Rubber Duck
16th December 2007, 09:55 PM
He is banned now - Seamo stepped up and took care of him.

Thank God for Seamo!

Steve Clarke
16th December 2007, 11:35 PM
Good Riddance.

Someone like that doesn't belong here.

seamo
17th December 2007, 12:46 AM
Any sniff of him around here guys let me know...I don't have the time to read every thread.

He'll most likely keep coming back, we just need to show him to the door as soon as he does.