PDA

View Full Version : traffic adult arabic IDNs for sale

g
16th December 2007, 03:44 PM
I have 13 premium adult arabic & persian idns for sale

they all are premium names.. one words ... some with high overture results for the keywords

they are making low xxx$ per month at namedrive

I am looking for offers ( multiply of revenue )

ASCII generic names are sold for 100 months of revenue

Due to the fact that IDNs receive very little traffic at the present time I am looking for more than 300 months of revenue

which is not less than 35k$ .... we are looking for more

please if you are not looking to spend such amount .... don't bother to pm me

disclosure of 2 or 3 names for serious interested parties may be done

screenshots available ONLY after we agree to a price ... translations also will be available .

email me at

arabicidns{at}gmail.com

thanks
Gee

alibuba
16th December 2007, 06:22 PM
"they are making low xxx$ per month at namedrive":eek:

g
16th December 2007, 07:45 PM
"they are making low xxx$ per month at namedrive":eek:

yes, but this is extremely low revenue in comparison to overture and the generic nature of the keywords

the potential is at least xxx$ per month for each of them

bwhhisc
16th December 2007, 08:55 PM
ASCII generic names are sold for 100 months of revenue
ASCII seem to sell for more like 8 months - 24 months x parking revenue at DNForum. Some do go higher, but I haven't
seen many over 36 months. This is from watching the bulk of the sales in the "Domains with Traffic" area of the forum.
Maybe I am missing some; anyone else have a revenue x month formula to share?

g
16th December 2007, 09:57 PM
ASCII seem to sell for more like 8 months - 24 months x parking revenue at DNForum. Some do go higher, but I haven't
seen many over 36 months. This is from watching the bulk of the sales in the "Domains with Traffic" area of the forum.
Maybe I am missing some; anyone else have a revenue x month formula to share?

typo names are sold for 8-36 months of revenue
and without revenue they are worth 0$

generic names are valued based on MANY FACTORS one of them is months of revenue ( sales are between 60 - xx,xxx months of revenue ) :)

I doubt investment.com which sold for 900,000$ last week will be making more 100-200$ monthly if parked ! so as you see revenue is not the main factor for generics...

jacksonm
17th December 2007, 08:50 AM
they are making low xxx$ per month at namedrive

Wow. I guess you only need 10,000 clicks to make $100 with Arabic domains :-)

Muhammad Mustafa
17th December 2007, 10:33 AM

With adult names and Arabs, I think it's easy to get these clicks, get a closer look: http://www.google.com/trends?q=sex
I remmber that somebody - here or where, I don't really remmber - offered me a typo for an adult site .tv ascii name of two words which makes about $350 a month, almost all traffic comes from Arab ... anyway, good luck with your sale g, rent these names to me for sometime :p

g
17th December 2007, 04:27 PM

10,000 genuine clicks from arabic IDNs parked at namedrive is currently worth around $758.05 exactly :)

touchring
17th December 2007, 04:33 PM
10,000 genuine clicks from arabic IDNs parked at namedrive is currently worth around $758.05 exactly :)

Wow, 7 cents per click, what keyword did you use?

I've hesitated using adult keyword for my arabics, always using dating, chat, :p