PDA

View Full Version : question about sedo.

Charrua
16th December 2007, 10:54 PM
Seller's price expectation: 300 $US

I have offered 300 for the domain name.

Is 300 a fix price or what?

I don't understand that, thanks in advance Charrua.

blastfromthepast
16th December 2007, 11:00 PM
http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/3390/sedodo0we.jpg

This is how you understand it.

Charrua
16th December 2007, 11:13 PM
LOL, i don't get it :p

blastfromthepast
16th December 2007, 11:22 PM
LOL, i don't get it :p

El dodo o dronte (Raphus cucullatus, llamado Didus ineptus por Linnaeus) era un ave no voladora de aproximadamente un metro de altura, con un peso que oscilaba entre 13 y 25 kg. Era originaria de las islas Mauricio, situadas en el Océano Índico, y se alimentaba de frutas. Su pico, particularmente por la forma, le permitía romper las cortezas de los cocos, y anidaba en el suelo.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dodo

http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/4610/sedododc4.gif

Charrua
16th December 2007, 11:55 PM
Still dodon't get it, is that the answer to my question? i think you you have lots of time for youself :p

Is that a base price?

Muhammad Mustafa
17th December 2007, 10:48 AM
blast, what is that Sedodo, a new continent :rolleyes:

Charrua, Seller's expectation price is his BIN/asked price, when you offer him his bin you should get it. should he have the right to accept your offer or the case is closed, I don't really remmber now.

Wot
17th December 2007, 11:06 AM
Many people assume that such prices are a fixed "buy now" price which is incorrect.

Seems fairly pointless to even have it as an option if it is not enforcable by "buyer"- not even a price guide in most cases.

Simply put, seller can do what he /she likes, reply, not reply, negotiate, ignore. :rolleyes:

blastfromthepast
17th December 2007, 10:30 PM

دودو

طائر الدودو الذي يعد مثالا على الانقراض الذي يحدث في العصر الحديث
طائر الدودو أو دودو هو طير من فصيلة الطيور المنقرضة ويبلغ من الطول متر أي ثلاثة أقدام تقريبا. طائر الدودو لا يطير ومشابه لفصيلة الحمام التي عاشت في جزر موريشيوس.

Charrua
17th December 2007, 11:49 PM
دودو

طائر الدودو الذي يعد مثالا على الانقراض الذي يحدث في العصر الحديث
طائر الدودو أو دودو هو طير من فصيلة الطيور المنقرضة ويبلغ من الطول متر أي ثلاثة أقدام تقريبا. طائر الدودو لا يطير ومشابه لفصيلة الحمام التي عاشت في جزر موريشيوس.

هاهاها

Many people assume that such prices are a fixed "buy now" price which is incorrect.

Seems fairly pointless to even have it as an option if it is not enforcable by "buyer"- not even a price guide in most cases.

Simply put, seller can do what he /she likes, reply, not reply, negotiate, ignore. :rolleyes:

That is one of my ponit of view and think is a joke.

Charrua, Seller's expectation price is his BIN/asked price, when you offer him his bin you should get it. should he have the right to accept your offer or the case is closed, I don't really remmber now.

this is other point of view and is not a BIN because i offer $ 50 more than the Seller's price expectation and nothing after a week.

At the end i think is a good form of getting free appraisals and just test the market i don't like that if i am the buyer like this time jejeje, the seller is not obligated to sell and he see how many offers and for how much.