PDA

View Full Version : DO u guys use NOD32?

mingson
19th December 2007, 07:39 AM
NOD32 is an anti-virus software~

Do u guys use it?

Always need a username and password to update?

This website provide the latest NOD32 id and it updates everyday! Goooo and have a look!

http://tutors.host-ed.net/nod32/

alexd
19th December 2007, 03:03 PM
I have been using it on my PC at home for a few months now after a friend of mine installed it for me.

Its worked perfectly for me so far, and have not had a single problem.
The hourly updates are great as well. My updates happen automatically - I never have to enter my username and password - maybe if yours does this, it might be a setting you have to change ??

Alex

PS - It looks like I have just replyed to a spam message !!! D'uh !! and Mr H Simpson would say.

touchring
19th December 2007, 03:36 PM
an antivirus xpert, told me avira is the best, i'm using it, so far ok.

jose
19th December 2007, 04:16 PM
NOD32 is the best thing ever! I have been using it on all pcs for a long time!

It consumes very little resources CPU and Memory and, according to last anti-viral software tests regularly run by an independ company, it beat every other antivirus out there, not missing a single virus and given 0 false positives! Of course it was #1.

mingson
20th December 2007, 05:40 AM
yes nod32 is really great but seems that many people do not prefer nod32~:confused:

alpha
20th December 2007, 08:45 AM
either that guy is not a spam-bot or they just got real clever with contextually replying to their own threads

jose
20th December 2007, 04:52 PM
Not really, his answer would fit any discussion, as a mater-of-fact it doesn't make much sense in here, since nobody talked bad about nod32. Let's wait for the next message, or, and this is my bet, the bot will change it's signature next.

Noemi
20th December 2007, 09:04 PM
my dog was bugging me so much i forgot my reply to this thread