PDA

View Full Version : AdultVideo.com アダルトビデオ.com

Olney
19th March 2006, 09:40 AM
Truthfully I'm trying to se what kind of domain do you guys think is really a Premium Domain.

I guess I have to start posting ones that are in the higher end of my portfolio.

I want to see what is agreed by most to be a Premium domain.

アダルトビデオ.com AdultVideo.com
OVTjp 639,866 (The searches slipped by about 100,000 in February I guess guys found valentines)

Comments welcomed as always..

idnceo
19th March 2006, 10:03 AM
Olney, this is a premium one, one of the few ones in the top of the pyramid in japanese idns. On the category of Adult in japan is a 10 and as all japanese domains linear scale is a 9 ;) . Gorgeous one, awesome OVT.

Edwin
19th March 2006, 10:20 AM
I gave it an 8, because over time I'm guessing the term "video" will slowly but steadily fade in importance, given the rise of DVD and then HDDVD etc. Of course, it will also mean video as in "video film" but I have a feeling that long term the searches and hence the value will still be affected. After all, to get a decent sale the buyer is going to have to bet on a good few years in the future!

rhys
19th March 2006, 12:10 PM
I gave it a 9. We all know the big daddy here is "adult" with 2103133 アダルト
but right next to that in the tier below is アダルト ビデオ

I am less worried about the ビデオ part than Edwin, I think it will remain popular in the lexicon for quite a while whatever happens to the underlying technology. Good one Olney.

Olney
19th March 2006, 12:18 PM
I'll tell you the history on this one. I think I bought it when me & rubber Duck used to email each other on purchases because we were basicly the only support each other had.

My mouth literally dropped when I saw it become available.