PDA

View Full Version : overture is damn slow... which tool to quantify the arabic queries ?

zorglub
10th January 2008, 04:57 PM
Most of the time I'm using Google Trends and Google Adwords to check the potential of the term. I can compare between terms I know, but sometimes I just would like to quantify the number of searches the term has. Overture US gives me that but it's so slow to use ! So is there another tool, especially in arabic ?

I realize I should use the # of Google searchs results. Do you go on Google.com or Google.ae for instance ? And then which factor should I apply to approach the # of search queries ?

Thanks a lot ! I realize these are really beginner questions !

g
10th January 2008, 07:53 PM
good overture names are already gone

my advice : don't concentrate on search results to pick new registrations unless you are native arabic who knows what he is doing.

best thing is to consult a native arabic translator who of course is not an IDNer :)

I used to recommend premium names for pennies but now I am a retired Recommender.. :)

zorglub
10th January 2008, 08:04 PM
my advice : don't concentrate on search results to pick new registrations unless you are native arabic who knows what he is doing.OK, anyway I don't.

best thing is to consult a native arabic translator who of course is not an IDNer :) I have friends... but will be difficult to show them everytime I want to reg one !

I used to recommend premium names for pennies but now I am a retired Recommender.. :)Yes I saw your lists... So you're not regging any more in arabic a lot ? Or would you consider selling lists ?