PDA

View Full Version : パソコン販売.com and 業務請負.com

DavyBUK
10th January 2008, 10:09 PM
A couple of Japanese due for renewal soon..Does anyone think these are worth keeping on ?

パソコン販売.com
業務請負.com

Thanks for any thoughts as always....

David

websjapan
10th January 2008, 10:29 PM
パソコン販売 298,000,000 in yahoo and a shed load of ads.

i'd say that was a keeper!

you get any typein off it?

DavyBUK
10th January 2008, 10:32 PM
Thanks for the comments websjapan - Not a great deal of type in as far as I can tell...it was one I thought was a good one when I bought it but it's one of those that hasn't performed like i thought it might !

rhys
11th January 2008, 12:03 AM
er...I wouldn't give up on it if I were you. Or if you like, I'll buy it for $50. :)

websjapan
11th January 2008, 04:53 AM
my feeling is stuff like this will have to wait until the market (i.e. people who do crazy things like actually sell physical products and have stores and services) get the generic domain thing and its potential for marketability - if we look at ascii and developed web economies then even after like 10 years people are starting to cotton onto this kind of thing - easy domain = better marketing - especially for online only stuff where keyword domains are king (and content queen?)

i have an ascii exact match domain for a very tight niche and it has always performed great for me. i just wonder how long it will be before natives get this idea - first they have to let go of their atachment to their ascii that they spent all their time on branding and positioning...

sorry - bit offtopic - but someday this will be a great website for someone.

in fact why dont you develop it to test the water - throw up some info about computers and put adsense or affiliate on it...

DavyBUK
19th January 2008, 10:17 PM
Thanks for your thoughts websjapan and for taking the time to post....