PDA

View Full Version : . Cn registered in the 15 days after the audit period, the 15 days it is safe.

cdehoo
28th January 2008, 08:06 AM
Originally Posted by jacksonm
Yes, we have threads on this forum of names being deleted after 5 months even. Just search for cnnic and wade through the threads.

after 5 months?impossible matter !
The determination is 5 months? It is not in 15 days?

In china domain forum ever has not occurred matter, Really strange!

touchring
28th January 2008, 08:15 AM
maybe it happens only for dynadot or domainsite. :o

cdehoo
28th January 2008, 08:22 AM
Possible:
After registration several months not to examine,he did not know in 15 days was already deleted,
Or the Account Area (dynadot or domainsite or...) has not prompt renewed (Told you was already deleted in 15 days)

bwhhisc
28th January 2008, 11:20 AM
Possible:
After registration several months not to examine,he did not know in 15 days was already deleted, Or the Account Area (dynadot or domainsite or...) has not prompt renewed (Told you was already deleted in 15 days)'
I think his point here is that maybe those not paying attention discover that a .cn is "gone" many months after registering and don't know exactly when it was removed from account. Seems that it makes good sense to check that your .cn domain is still in your account on the 16th day past registration. I am not sure who came up with the rule of 15 days...but I guess the guys that reg the most of them have gotten this from experience.

markits
28th January 2008, 11:42 AM
THE THREAD did make it very clear that the cancellation letter was received many months after registration. It is not that the owner did not notice that the domain was deleted.............

It was not a single incident either. Why not search through the threads before jump into a conclusion?

touchring
28th January 2008, 12:08 PM
I think a possibility is that cnnic has a different treatment for names parked at overseas registrars.

cdehoo
28th January 2008, 12:10 PM
THE THREAD did make it very clear that the cancellation letter was received many months after registration. It is not that the owner did not notice that the domain was deleted.............

It was not a single incident either. Why not search through the threads before jump into a conclusion?
received many months after registration,Had not said that is which day of deletion

In china domain forum ever has not occurred matter, Really strange!

not a single incident?
funny,markits(As a Chinese),You see this kind of situation at the Chinese domain forum?

I think a possibility is that cnnic has a different treatment for names parked at overseas registrars.
Has the difference truly, but will not have this kind of difference