PDA

View Full Version : Please appraise 観.tv (view.tv) aka (watchtv)

elitedomains
28th January 2008, 12:06 PM
Hi- as said in the title I would really appreciate some appraisals for 観.tv (view.tv)

I should note that " 観 " means to view but also means "watch" "see" and "observe", at least in the way Westerners use it so the domain literally means "watch tv" , "view tv" or "see tv" !

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/%E8%A6%B3

Needless to say that this would be in incredibly ideal domain for an Asian youtube and is only a single character which has over 62,600,000 Million results on Google and 85,800,000 on Yahoo

Thanks!

elitedomains
31st January 2008, 08:00 PM
no ones got any opinions on this one?

mgrohan
1st February 2008, 01:08 AM
Doesn't work in Chinese, what you are looking for would be 看电视 > 看.tv.

Japanese i am not 100%. From a quick check the translation to english from Japanese for your term would be:
appearance; condition; look; outlook; view;
Looks like it also doesn't work for Japanese as you intended.

elitedomains
1st February 2008, 07:02 PM
Hi, thanks for taking the time to respond but I was looking for a price appraisal, not a translation. It is Japanese, not Chinese in terms of the meaning and as far as I know it does mean it as I intended. If any native Japanese speakers differ in that view I would be interested to know about it obviously but anyway as I said thanks for taking the time to reply. Does anyone have any opionion on price? Thanks-

Doesn't work in Chinese, what you are looking for would be 看电视 > 看.tv.

Japanese i am not 100%. From a quick check the translation to english from Japanese for your term would be:
appearance; condition; look; outlook; view;
Looks like it also doesn't work for Japanese as you intended.

blastfromthepast
1st February 2008, 07:31 PM
観 is not a verb in Japanese. Sorry.