PDA

View Full Version : Please appraisal ¥.ws

maumana
29th January 2008, 01:11 AM
Please if anybody help me to appraisals this IDNs domain names:
¥.ws, €ur.ws, ð.ws, ÷.ws, ♂.ws. ♀.ws, ¥en.ws, 1°time.com, dr®.com, ®names.com, ®law.net, ®d.com, þorno.com.
Any idea.
Thanks.

zorglub
29th January 2008, 01:48 AM
Everything is crap IMO.

Fka200
29th January 2008, 02:45 AM
Would be better to get domains that are actual words in other languages. I can't see these getting much type-in traffic.

zorglub
29th January 2008, 03:05 AM
Maumana, keep in mind that the possibilities with IDN are infinite next to ASCII. So a name that "looks cool" is worth nothing at all. It has to convey information too. I'm the first to say that IDN is nice at its core, look at this : भारत . But it's real beauty or value is in the meaning, here India in Hindi.

maumana
29th January 2008, 03:24 AM
I appreciate all the comments. I look this domain names (¥.com, xn--cba.ws) only in the sense that are one letter domains. And in the case of dr®.com (xn--dr-9da.com) all people know "dr" in reference to a medical or doctor and the ® to register.

Thanks,
maumana

mulligan
29th January 2008, 03:37 AM
I appreciate all the comments. I look this domain names (¥.com, xn--cba.ws) only in the sense that are one letter domains. And in the case of dr®.com (xn--dr-9da.com) all people know "dr" in reference to a medical or doctor and the ® to register.

Thanks,
maumana

Do you have a registered trademark for dr?

maumana
29th January 2008, 08:40 PM
Do you think that is possible to trademark dr?
Is similar to tray to trademark, Mr. or Miss. If anybody know the legal part, please put the note.

jacksonm
29th January 2008, 08:42 PM
Do you think that is possible to trademark dr?
Is similar to tray to trademark, Mr. or Miss. If anybody know the legal part, please put the note.

You must study the path to enlightenment, young grasshopper.