PDA

View Full Version : how to transfer .tv

rhys
29th January 2008, 06:11 AM
I'm trying to transfer some .tv from dd24 to dynadot. Anyone know how to do it. It seems .tv extension does not use authorization codes.

touchring
29th January 2008, 06:29 AM
I'm trying to transfer some .tv from dd24 to dynadot. Anyone know how to do it. It seems .tv extension does not use authorization codes.

just unlock.

Wot
29th January 2008, 07:51 AM

enom.tv is much cheaper.

rhys
29th January 2008, 08:05 AM
just unlock.

Don't think I understand what you mean touch. I unlocked everything and nothing happens. There has to be something more to it.

enom.tv is much cheaper.

enom only supports .com and .net IDN

Wot
29th January 2008, 08:37 AM
Don't think I understand what you mean touch. I unlocked everything and nothing happens. There has to be something more to it.

Not correct - I have :

xn--magyarorszg-t7a.tv magyarország.tv

xn--j2bd4cyah0f.tv हिन्दी.tv

xn--esko-fua.tv česko.tv

At enom.tv

touchring
29th January 2008, 01:55 PM

I transfered from dd24 to moniker, i just unlock and then paid for the transfer within moniker. I think they send you emails, just acknowledge the emails. Check if it gets into the junk mail box. I don't think there's EPP code.

jose
29th January 2008, 02:45 PM
enom.tv is much cheaper.

enom sent me a promotion for $12 each idn.tv a month ago and I forgot to use it. dought!