PDA

View Full Version : Arabic portfolio for appraisal

jacksonm
29th January 2008, 12:09 PM
As I am pretty much finished doing acquisitions in Arabic, I decided to put my arabic portfolio up for appraisal. I'm not sure if this is the complete list or not, but it's pretty close.

There 2 or 3 typo domains in there, and I am aware of them, so no need to point them out to me.

I'm interested in hearing from Arabic speakers what they think the potential value of this collection might be now and in 1-3 years from now. No, I am not paying anybody to do an appraisal so if you don't feel like commenting for free then just don't comment :-)

المصارعة.com
اخبارالعراق.com
الحرية.com
الخور.net
الزعيم.com
مايكلجاكسون.com
أسرة.net
الوادي.com
الشمال.com
اللؤلؤة-قطر.com
الخور.com
فاس.com
أخضر.com
الدولة.com
الغريب.com
المعرفة.com
الأهلي.net
ستالايت.com
الأوقات.com
الأخضر.com
الأخضر.net
اللؤلؤة.net
لؤلؤة.net
الفني.com
المقهى.com
اللياقة.com
اللياقة.net
الجهاز.com
الوادي.net
الخبير.com
الحرية.net
شوكولاته.com
التحليل.com
دورات.com
هاردوير.com
القصر.com
خطبة.com
نخلة.com
اللؤلؤة.com
المحاسبه.com
الشمال.net
الصفا.com
الصفا.net
الجهاز.net
الغريب.net
نخلة.net
هاك.net
هاك.com
القرصنة.net
القرصنة.com
السفارة.net
السفارة.com
الأهلي.com
الهلال.com
الهلال.net
الزعيم.net
اللؤلؤ.net
اللولو.com
اللولو.net
درة.com
درة.net
النصر.com
النصر.net
الموج.com
الموج.net
اتحاد.net
العين.com

Muhammad Mustafa
1st February 2008, 04:33 PM
if we to exclude about 3-5 domains which are NOT popular and مايكلجاكسون which consist of 2 connected words, then we have a good portfolio here, I can't give your a price range MJ but I can tell you that you have a very nice portfolio here buddy :)

jacksonm
1st February 2008, 04:37 PM
if we to exclude about 3-5 domains which are NOT popular and مايكلجاكسون which consist of 2 connected words, then we have a good portfolio here, I can't give your a price range MJ but I can tell you that you have a very nice portfolio here buddy :)

Thanks Muhammad. Could you list the 3-5 domains which are not popular so I know which ones not to renew :-)

Thanks!

Muhammad Mustafa
2nd February 2008, 03:19 PM
Thanks Muhammad. Could you list the 3-5 domains which are not popular so I know which ones not to renew :-)

Thanks!

القرصنة both com and net, اللولو both com and net
both have a right translation but Not widly used.
Just wanted to add that there is some here like الأهلى, الشمال, العين, الزعيم which all worth a very good amount of money for the right buyer IN the right time, but NOT now as I think, again, a very good portfolio buddy :)