PDA

View Full Version : meaningless IDN receives 5000 typeins daily

g
2nd February 2008, 01:10 PM
meningless arabic IDN receives 5000 typeins daily with revenue over 150$ per day without development!

arab starts to type arabic idns but they will never surrender the arabic extension!

نطاق عربي بلا معني يستقبل 5000 زائر يوميا ويربح 150 دولار يوميا بدون تطوير

العرب يكتبون اسماء النطاقات بالحروف العربية لكنهم لم يتنازلوا عن الامتداد العربي

التفاصيل حصريا علي البلوجر نطاق

http://www.xn--mgb5a8an.com/article30.htm

jacksonm
2nd February 2008, 01:20 PM
The men in black will be coming anytime soon...

g
2nd February 2008, 01:58 PM
You're making 150 a day on an arabic typo of "google.com" ?

The men in black will be coming anytime soon...

We are the MEN in BLACKKKKKK

GALAXY DEFENDERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR :) woh woh o woh woh o

Muhammad Mustafa
2nd February 2008, 02:38 PM
meningless arabic IDN receives 5000 typeins daily with revenue over 150$ per day without development!

arab starts to type arabic idns but they will never surrender the arabic extension!

نطاق عربي بلا معني يستقبل 5000 زائر يوميا ويربح 150 دولار يوميا بدون تطوير

العرب يكتبون اسماء النطاقات بالحروف العربية لكنهم لم يتنازلوا عن الامتداد العربي

التفاصيل حصريا علي البلوجر نطاق

http://www.xn--mgb5a8an.com/article30.htm

as that girl from America's Got Talent says:
U N B E L I V A B L E
and I thought my one ميكروسوفت shocks as it receives about 700-1000 a day with about 10-15$ rev!
BUT with $150/day, highest click I ever got for an Arabic IDN was between .04-.07$/click, how this one makes this amount? which parking program do you use? which keywords? do you use Arabic or English keyword? how do you optmize your parking page ...etc, I hope you don't mind to share this information with us :)
g, you always amazing me with the news you post :)

yanni
2nd February 2008, 02:47 PM
I suggest you guys edit your earnings posts because you may "get bit" down the road.

As for Arabic clicks (Mustafa), searches coming from European countries and the US are conistently paying higher.

Fka200
2nd February 2008, 03:42 PM
Bah, this hardly counts! How did you manage to get a hold of "I" ?

ala101
2nd February 2008, 04:26 PM
إذا كان النطاق لخخلمث.com يربح $150 يومياً
فما بالكم بالنطاق سثء.com ؟!

dabsi
2nd February 2008, 04:55 PM
بنات.com (girls-com) would be happy to have 100 typeins per day.......

IDN is an investment, and thus a serious issue.

DABSI

Muhammad Mustafa
2nd February 2008, 07:24 PM

10x this amount then, I assume!

Fka200
2nd February 2008, 07:49 PM

LOL... مليون

Same Owner! But that doesn't count either.

Drewbert
2nd February 2008, 10:30 PM
I know why it's getting type-in's.

And I'm not at all surprised it's getting that many.

It'll keep going up as IE6 dies off too.

jacksonm
2nd February 2008, 10:43 PM
I know why it's getting type-in's.

And I'm not at all surprised it's getting that many.

It'll keep going up as IE6 dies off too.

Google won't be surprised, either.

Drewbert
2nd February 2008, 10:54 PM
Probably not, no.

g
3rd February 2008, 12:42 AM
I NEVER SAID I own the domain!!!!!!!

the owner will probably refuse your lowball xxx,xxx$ offers :)

ask him I have no idea ....lol

markits
3rd February 2008, 01:44 AM
One reason that ascii's price gets picked up: premium typo owners inject their ppc earning into buying top generics.

Arabic will rock soon...

g
3rd February 2008, 02:56 AM
One reason that ascii's price gets picked up: premium typo owners inject their ppc earning into buying top generics.

Arabic will rock soon...

you have answered a question I have been asking for years

why would someone pay that much for a domain name?

I didn't realize that vicious circle when domainers use revenue to buy more domains

it is one of the major factors that pushes the prices up and it is ended with big companies pouring in to buy some good stuff.

I thought big companies buying spree should happen first but it happens last.... and pioneer market players remain the major players and the most benefited ones for ever......!

arab most visited website is google

I this aljazeera or alarabiya typos would be much better than sex.com typo

but unfortunately they are .net and don't follow the rule of ctrl/enter

the most interesting is that only arab can find these typos , only those who are able to use the arabic keyboard.

Drewbert
3rd February 2008, 04:13 AM
>I didn't realize that vicious circle when domainers use revenue to buy more domains

Hell yes.

Namedrive -> Paypal -> Dynadot

Doesn't even touch the sides on the way.

>the most interesting is that only arab can find these typos

Whatever you say, Sparky :)

domain_trader
3rd February 2008, 04:33 AM
IDN is an investment, and thus a serious issue.
Yes, but I could quite my job with $150 per day. Here's hoping our IDNs one day earn that much!

dabsi
3rd February 2008, 07:04 AM
Why should an arabic typo brings more than a real premium one?

DABSI

sarcle
3rd February 2008, 07:24 AM
Why should an arabic typo brings more than a real premium one?

DABSI

Well let's see if a real one is bringing in DICK in revenue. There isn't anyone that is going to spend shit on yours when they can make instant cash.

Did we just graduate from Domaining 101. Why do you think so few are investing in IDN? If you can prove revenue then you have REAL money.

Rubber Duck
3rd February 2008, 07:28 AM
The real point is that if and where we have revenue, we are not obliged and frankly don't need to prove anything to anybody.

Traffic growth is such, that we now know this is going to happen. The only outstanding questions are how big and how soon? Like you said, I can't prove either of those, and by the time I can why should I care anyway?

sarcle
3rd February 2008, 07:33 AM
I can't prove either of those, and by the time I can why should I care anyway?

1994 ASCII = 2008 IDN

You shouldn't. Neither should anyone else. What's ours is ours. The "visionaries" messed up this time. Except for a few.

dabsi
3rd February 2008, 05:50 PM
Vision and Illusion are two different issues.

Things turn always differently as previously thought, so stop selling dreams to newbies.

Also if you are in France by chance you will be seing that now parked pages seen from France are not showing any ads anymore (only a general category portal).
This affects a lot of 'investors' since last week.

DABSI

jacksonm
3rd February 2008, 05:57 PM

Things turn always differently as previously thought, so stop selling dreams to newbies.

Also if you are in France by chance you will be seing that now parked pages seen from France are not showing any ads anymore (only a general category portal).

DABSI

Dabsi, what is the deal with the recent French legislation regarding web advertising? Somebody briefly mentioned it here before, but didn't elaborate. Also Namedrive changed their pages to a 2-click system for French visitors.

dabsi
3rd February 2008, 06:04 PM
Well, revenues generated by french IPs are collapsing currently; it seems that the french legislation is now after parking companies rather than after domain 'owners'. This affects more the typo market that the 'clean' market and depends on the quality of your portfolio.

Fortunately we learned the lesson some 3 years ago......

DABSI

Rubber Duck
3rd February 2008, 08:13 PM
Dabsi, if you actually knew what you are talking about you would know that certain categories of IDN are already receiving very healthy type in and are selling for good money.

Tell me do you actually see any premier keyword dot coms here for sale?

Do you actually see any of the main players trying to sell their good domains?

Is anyone trying to hard sell anything to you or indeed anyone else.

We have just renewed the vast bulk of domains into 2009. If they are not showing a profit by then I would think we will junk most of them. Frankly, I am not really concerned. We might sell one or two along the way, but it isn't something I am going to lose any sleep over.

DABSI

blastfromthepast
3rd February 2008, 08:40 PM
Like I said, the biggest threat may be from within. Let's face it - many registrars and others are just outright whores and their practices are not only raising eyebrows, but rules and laws will be put in place to try and control them and their abuses. While doing so we may get smothered in the process. Some domainers are no better. They focus on Trademarked domain names and that does not help us either. Some think the problem is small. I will respond to that once I stop laughing. It is out of control and makes everyone look bad.

http://www.dnjournal.com/cover/2008/january-page3.htm

touchring
4th February 2008, 01:59 AM
The biggest scams going on today are in financial services which runs into trillion. Not even ip infringement, they cheat you outright of your money. Yet the European governments don't go after the perpetrators. Or maybe the legislation has a cut of the loot!

sarcle
6th February 2008, 12:43 AM

DABSI

If anyone would like to see Dabsi's insightful posts all they have to do is look at his history. Starting at the beginning until now.

I also have another thing for you Dabsi - French isn't the only language in the world. In fact French ranks 18th according to Wikipedia and the CIA website. Do you know what that means? It's insignifigant in the global aspect of things.

jacksonm
6th February 2008, 04:58 AM
If anyone would like to see Dabsi's insightful posts all they have to do is look at his history.

Dabsi is a female.

dabsi
6th February 2008, 05:19 AM
This is an IDN Forum? or One belonging to the Ku Klux Klan.
Concentrate on your work instead of attacking others.

Learn also that latin IDN have the most traffic cuttently ( you know what latin means, do you still have schools in the USA, you know schools without revolver where children can learn).
I'm happy to attend the yearly meeting with REAL IDNers, where only REAL IDNers are tolerated with this BS.

What a pity.

DABSI

IDNEr since 2004

touchring
6th February 2008, 05:30 AM

They are not attacking you because they do not like you.

Just look at the title.

"IDN Domain Forums, Japanese Domains, Chinese Domains to buy sell & appraise"

This is a Japanese and Chinese domain forum!

This forum was started to sell Japanese and Chinese domains!

You are barging into the wrong crowd! LOL.

Drewbert
6th February 2008, 07:19 AM
what date in 2000?

Earliest one I found in my registration records was on 26/8/2000 an ra-- encoded chinese IDN.

jacksonm
6th February 2008, 07:54 AM
They are not attacking you because they do not like you.

Just look at the title.

"IDN Domain Forums, Japanese Domains, Chinese Domains to buy sell & appraise"

This is a Japanese and Chinese domain forum!

This forum was started to sell Japanese and Chinese domains!

You are barging into the wrong crowd! LOL.

I disagree.

This place isn't called JapaneseAndChineseOnlyIDNForums.com . Japanese and Chinese may have been the main interest of the first members, but there are forums, discussion, and sales across many languages since I've been here.

For what it's worth, I bought enough Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, etc IDNs and they barely earned a damned thing. I started picking up latin IDNs in the last quarter and my earnings shot through the roof. I'm in this to make money, not to have a fixation with Chinese and Japanese.

That said, I won't get rid of my non-latin IDNs, but it's the latins that pay their reg fees. That's reality.

Fka200
6th February 2008, 08:01 AM
I started picking up latin IDNs in the last quarter and my earnings shot through the roof. I'm in this to make money, not to have a fixation with Chinese and Japanese.

I actually went through the same exact thing. Whenever I sit and start discussing crappy revenue, it's always my non-latin. Of course, I hate to say it, but I have high expectations. The latin based IDNs actually surprised the crap out of me back in October since it was something I didn't really venture into.

Hopefully things will get a little more loose @ DNL and there will be more collaboration.

touchring
7th February 2008, 06:01 AM
I disagree.

This place isn't called JapaneseAndChineseOnlyIDNForums.com . Japanese and Chinese may have been the main interest of the first members, but there are forums, discussion, and sales across many languages since I've been here.

You disagree because you are not one of the japanese and chinese resellers here. The top few japanese and chinese resellers here have sold way more than half a million dollars (probably nearly a million) worth of chinese and japanese names since the forum was setup. Business has dwindled just like everything else has, stocks, houses, google, and the co-founder Olney has MIAed.

No doubt all types of names are being discussed here, but this forum was setup with the primary purpose to sell chinese and japanese names.

So is this a bad thing? Yes and no, depending on what your intentions are. Bad if you are a latin reseller, like Dabsi, this place is no place for you. Good, if you are fan in chinese and japanese names, seller or buyer.

jacksonm
7th February 2008, 06:17 AM
You disagree because you are not one of the japanese and chinese resellers here.

I have listed *numerous* chinese and japanese domains for sale here, even sold a few of them. However, I will note numerous sales in the past 6 months of russian, arabic, french, etc etc.

Bad if you are a latin reseller, like Dabsi, this place is no place for you.

I don't know about Dabsi, but I am not trying to resale my latins. They subsidize the nearly zero traffic chinese, japanese, and arabic idns.

In fact, I am not a reseller at all. The only time I list a domain for sale is when I am refocusing my portfolio.

sarcle
10th February 2008, 06:20 AM

Learn also that latin IDN have the most traffic cuttently ( you know what latin means, do you still have schools in the USA, you know schools without revolver where children can learn).
I'm happy to attend the yearly meeting with REAL IDNers, where only REAL IDNers are tolerated with this BS.

What a pity.

DABSI

IDNEr since 2004

Really where was that meeting?? Because I've meet a group from this forum. Who have you met from here?

Second, oh yes this is the KKK, because we invest in every major language and race on earth.

You still make NO sense DABSI; from day one. Dumbass.