PDA

View Full Version : Now that's traffic!

jacksonm
5th February 2008, 08:55 AM
Q: How much traffic does craigslist get?
A: More than 9 billion page views per month

http://www.craigslist.org/about/factsheet.html

thegenius1
5th February 2008, 09:10 AM
Does Craigslist make any Money ?

jacksonm
5th February 2008, 09:14 AM
Does Craigslist make any Money ?

Well, they keep at least 25 people in jobs by selling job listings and brokered real-estate listings for some large US cities.

They are also partly owned by Ebay.

thegenius1
5th February 2008, 09:55 AM
Well, they keep at least 25 people in jobs by selling job listings and brokered real-estate listings for some large US cities.

They are also partly owned by Ebay.

I wonder how much they would make if they put some adsense on their pages :o

jacksonm
5th February 2008, 10:09 AM
I wonder how much they would make if they put some adsense on their pages :o

I was just wondering the same thing.

chinainvest
5th February 2008, 11:57 AM
if you look at that guy that makes 10k a day from plentyoffish, now multiple that by 20

I would say 100k easy a day if adsense was used, maybe even more. The good thing is that the site covers many keywords too. All you see on plentyoffish is ads relating to dating.

I wish I started craiglist.... are I these people seroius with that amount of traffic I would be cashing in on adsense...or open my open ppc system for advertisers...

sunsei21
5th February 2008, 02:53 PM
if you look at that guy that makes 10k a day from plentyoffish, now multiple that by 20

I would say 100k easy a day if adsense was used, maybe even more. The good thing is that the site covers many keywords too. All you see on plentyoffish is ads relating to dating.

I wish I started craiglist.... are I these people seroius with that amount of traffic I would be cashing in on adsense...or open my open ppc system for advertisers...

seems th owner not so much on monetizing there wasa better article that explained it but this one is good enough http://www.internetnews.com/ec-news/article.php/3465621