PDA

View Full Version : 关系.cn, 说话.cn, 上传.cn, 脚.cn, 身.cn, 头.cn 收入.cn: Chinese IDN.cn For Sale

Prodigy
8th February 2008, 03:53 PM
The following .CNs are up for sale.

I'm looking for US$X,XXX - US$XX,XXX for each of these key names. All offers will be seriously considered and replied to.

For those of you that do not even have a toe in the water, this presents a unique opportunity to own a few generic .CN domains. With Ename now in the drop game and Chinese domain owners consistently renewing their names, good .CNs are becoming increasingly difficult to acquire.

The .CN vs. .COM debate has happened all too often on this forum so buyers please make your own judgement call. I personally have acquired both .com and .cn although I am significantly optimistic on China's ccTLD.

A great opportunity for any and all of you to diversify and protect your investment in Chinese IDNs.

脚.cn -Leg
身.cn -Body
头.cn -Head
听.cn -Listen
债.cn -Debt
页.cn -Page

关系.cn -Relationship
说话.cn -Talk
讲话.cn -Speak
上传.cn -Upload
机会.cn -Opportunity
笔友.cn -Penpals
收入.cn -Income
退休.cn -Retirement

Payment by Paypal. Buyer needs to be accountable for paypal fees due to the size of transaction and nature of sale.

Prodigy
11th February 2008, 01:47 PM
Some good names here for sale. I'll leave these up for sale till the end of February.