PDA

View Full Version : The fire is burning bright!

jacksonm
10th February 2008, 08:41 PM
IDNForums.com is more alive than ever!

I bet Olney is reading this stuff anonymously and laughing his ass off!

khurtsiya
10th February 2008, 09:15 PM
Why should he do this?

PS
One more question directly to You MJ: why You always putting dot in the end of each post:confused:

jacksonm
10th February 2008, 09:20 PM
One more question directly to You MJ: why You always putting dot in the end of each post:confused:

It's my trademark :-)

khurtsiya
10th February 2008, 09:27 PM
Nice.

Rubber Duck
11th February 2008, 05:18 AM
IDNForums.com is more alive than ever!

Yes, he must be. This is the worse administered forum on the Internet bar none, and you all think he is God. Immortality for indolence. A winning formula!

clipper
11th February 2008, 05:25 AM
Yes, he must be. This is the worse administered forum on the Internet bar none, and you all think he is God. Immortality for indolence. A winning formula!

This place is a tightly run ship compared to Yahoo's finance boards.

jacksonm
11th February 2008, 06:06 AM

I don't think he is God nor the Devil. He's just too busy to be concerned with listening to the out-in-the-open arguments, some of which have been long overdue. Sometimes, you just need to let the pot boil over or it will continue to menace you interminably.

It's such a bad place, yet you just can't stay away. Are you afraid that you're going to miss reading a comment from all the people whose opinions you so openly couldn't give a damned about? That really doesn't make any sense to me. Do you feel that it's your job to police the opinions of the rest of the community, whenever their opinions go against your own financial interests?

Having a heated discussion while respecting others as people is fine - Bill and I have had several, and we still get along just fine, case in point. Patronising, belittling, berating, and namecalling is childish and a key identifier of an overly insecure person (bully). You have some good points now and then, if you could only contribute them while respecting others as human beings.

Rubber Duck
11th February 2008, 07:13 AM
I am simply trying to prevent people disseminating complete twaddle.

You seem to have decide that in order to regenerate this excuse for a forum that you will propogate as much of it as possible. I used to have respect for you informative contributions on the technical side of thing. Sorry, that is now replace with complete derision.

Wot
11th February 2008, 07:23 AM

I sincerely doubt that any normal person on this forum considers Olney to be any sort of god simply a person who provides a platform for a number of like souls to spout endlessly about the one thing they all have in common which is IDN's , a slightly different form of domain name to the norm but domain names nonetheless.

The mere fact that there was huge speculation regarding the "fate" "status" or whatever regarding Olney simply underscores the regard for which the current membership has for the service provided whatever the perceived or actual inadequacies may be- and the killer blow - they keep coming back. :eek:

So yes- it appears to be a winning formula.

jacksonm
11th February 2008, 07:31 AM
I used to have respect for you informative contributions on the technical side of thing. Sorry, that is now replace with complete derision.

And approximately what is the value of the thing which I have lost, 2 cents?

Yawn.

Rubber Duck
11th February 2008, 08:11 AM
And approximately what is the value of the thing which I have lost, 2 cents?

Yawn.

No, actually after the way you have treated Jose, who in my experience is one of the most honest and generous members to have frequented this forum, I really wouldn't have expected you to understand that either. Stay cocooned in your own ego, the truth is very subjective and in your case it seem to be dictated but your own opinions.

Drewbert
11th February 2008, 08:17 AM
RD, the constant put down of IDNF and Craig is getting really old.

Time to go back to the Doctor and tell him the new prescription just isn't doing what it's supposed to.

Probably best if you go back to Valium like the good old days.

jacksonm
11th February 2008, 08:56 AM
Stay cocooned in your own ego, the truth is very subjective and in your case it seem to be dictated but your own opinions.

http://baysideproducts.com/store/images/windsor_cheval_mirror.jpg

clipper
11th February 2008, 09:56 AM
http://baysideproducts.com/store/images/windsor_cheval_mirror.jpg

Michael, stop playing with children!

jacksonm
11th February 2008, 10:13 AM
Michael, stop playing with children!

That's it! I'm going to the magistrate and changing my name!

clipper
11th February 2008, 10:16 AM
Lol.