dabsi
23rd March 2008, 07:52 AM
This is probabaly because of fakers like you Tony Pest
You use to be backer no?

Dabsi

Rubber Duck
23rd March 2008, 07:55 AM
TonyP,

Arbitrage is about exploiting inefficiencies in markets.

Closing of the opportunities being exploited is a natural and inevitable result of market development.

Get over it and move on to the next exploit.

touchring
23rd March 2008, 11:02 AM
Weird, is this new? I thought that paid traffic is not allowed for parked names, all the while?

But arbitrage is not a crime. If is were, then all advertising companies are criminals - they collect huge sums from their clients and make the difference.

Ross
23rd March 2008, 11:04 AM
Weird, is this new? I thought that paid traffic is not allowed for parked names, all the while?

But arbitrage is not a crime. If is were, then all advertising companies are criminals - they collect huge sums from their clients and make the difference.

The entire freaking travel agent industry is arbitrage.

You can buy tickets direct from airlines nowadays, cheaper than from any of the online travel agents. In some countries, the travel agents association has challenged this loss of business and the airlines are now adding an "internet booking fee" to kickback to travel agents.

lipps
23rd March 2008, 12:12 PM
In essence paid traffic is like clicking your own ads

Rubber Duck
23rd March 2008, 05:37 PM
Essentially all that is happening here is that Google is doing its own arbitrage. It can tell that the traffic that it is selling to the arbriteur is too cheap so it is intercepting it and selling it on or above the market rate that the arbiteurs have determined. Google obviously has algorythms that can monitor the arbiteurs, who then show it where the catch is. It is just acting like a Frigate Bird.

Ross
23rd March 2008, 06:52 PM
fake msg - somebody broke into my acct
Probably some nasty guy, say, Ross?

This is a COMPLETE CRAP. I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH ARBITRAGE

Behave man, you're not cute. Wouldn't you rather just get along with people than aggravate them?