PDA

View Full Version : Whois and spam

Sunny
15th February 2008, 12:19 AM
Did anybody have problems with spam after listing e-mail in the whois database?
I mean receiving so much spam, that e-mail literally becomes unusable.

alpha
15th February 2008, 12:22 AM
Did anybody have problems with spam after listing e-mail in the whois database?
I mean receiving so much spam, that e-mail literally becomes unusable.

yes oodles of it.

I now use gmail/googlemail - i have my email routed through gmail and forwarded on to my normal email address. G does a very good job at keeping all those emails away, the only down side is that I am now missing out on having the opportunity to gain extra length to satisfy women.

Sunny
15th February 2008, 12:33 AM
Thx! My main email is on gmail, so i guess there will be no problems then.

Fka200
15th February 2008, 12:46 AM
...the only down side is that I am now missing out on having the opportunity to gain extra length to satisfy women.

For the love of humanity, when can we have an IDN convention so we can all meet each other?

I'm LMFAO.

bwhhisc
15th February 2008, 01:11 AM
yes oodles of it.
I now use gmail/googlemail - i have my email routed through gmail and forwarded on to my normal email address. G does a very good job at keeping all those emails away, the only down side is that I am now missing out on having the opportunity to gain extra length to satisfy women.
Keep them away, heck no! I have been written to by dozens of people who want to GIVE me millions of dollars for
helping them retrieve their inheritances and free up their embargoed bank accounts. How great is that? :)

sarcle
15th February 2008, 01:16 AM
Keep them away, heck no! I have been written to by dozens of people who want to GIVE me millions of dollars for
helping them retrieve their inheritances and free up their embargoed bank accounts. How great is that? :)

You have relatives in Zaire too? I thought I was the only one that was of German/French descendance that had family in Africa. Weird! Small world.