PDA

View Full Version : extensions in title of for sale posts

idn
16th February 2008, 03:21 AM
I know it cant be required to put the ext of a domain or domains (lack of admin) for sale in the title thread, but can we try to practice doing so? I cant be the only one here not interested in purchasing .ws, .biz, .cc, etc. I am not criticizing those that own them, but in my case I would not even reg MOST keywords with such entensions. Maybe I am just cranky, but it gets annoying after awhile!

mulligan
16th February 2008, 03:36 AM
Yep .. 'cranky' is a good word .. and yes ... it is annoying ... but if you're buying then bargins are to be had so it's part of the 'trawling'

How abt クレジットカード.biz .. any interest in this? I have turned down numerous offers for this domain

EDIT: As for .biz in Japanese .. when they were released Japanese natives seemed to have jumped on them .. whether this was due to them just finding out abt IDN or not is debatable .. after we had swept the floor clean in .com and .net

idn
16th February 2008, 03:55 AM
Yep .. 'cranky' is a good word .. and yes ... it is annoying ... but if you're buying then bargins are to be had so it's part of the 'trawling'

How abt クレジットカード.biz .. any interest in this? I have turned down numerous offers for this domain

EDIT: As for .biz in Japanese .. when they were released Japanese natives seemed to have jumped on them .. whether this was due to them just finding out abt IDN or not is debatable .. after we had swept the floor clean in .com and .net

Not in the market for Japanese right now:). I have no problem with people being motivated to buy .biz or find such investments logical. I just wish they would put in the title "great japanese .biz" or even "shitty Japanese .biz" would suffice.

mulligan
16th February 2008, 03:58 AM
"shitty Japanese .biz"

idn .. you made me laugh .. :)

I get your point though .. lack of admin and mods power being limited produces this result .. sad situation ... but hey .. what to do?

idn
16th February 2008, 04:09 AM
what to do?

A lot of whois searches!