PDA

View Full Version : Geo Development

idn
21st February 2008, 06:38 PM
Has anyone attempted to develop geographical idns? Beyond strictly adsense that is. I have a few that I am considering, but the language barrier gets me every time as well as finding affiliate programs, etc available in languages other than english. Any advice or thoughts would be appreciated. Sadly, i have money that I am willing to throw at development, but I have no clue how to start!

jacksonm
21st February 2008, 06:41 PM
Has anyone attempted to develop geographical idns? Beyond strictly adsense that is. I have a few that I am considering, but the language barrier gets me every time as well as finding affiliate programs, etc available in languages other than english. Any advice or thoughts would be appreciated. Sadly, i have money that I am willing to throw at development, but I have no clue how to start!

Yes, get a local partner.

idn
21st February 2008, 06:55 PM
Yes, get a local partner.

Yep, that would work, now only if trustworthylocalidnpartners.com was developed and helpful.

jacksonm
21st February 2008, 07:01 PM
Yep, that would work, now only if trustworthylocalidnpartners.com was developed and helpful.

HaHa!

Post an ad on a local craigslist.org section and filter through the results. I have met a few good people in China and Japan that way.